ANSWERS TO IQ QUESTIONS
1. All of them. Every month has at least 28 days.
2. 1 hour. If you take a pill at 1 o’clock, then another at 1.30 and the last at 2’clock, they will be taken in 1 hour.
3. 1 hour. It is a wind up alarm clock which cannot discriminate between a.m. and p.m.
4. 70. Dividing by half is the same as multiplying by 2.
5. 9 live sheep.
6. The match.
7. 2 apples.
8. None. It was Noah, not Moses.
9. Give all the 19 apples to each one of them and give the basket to the last child with the apple still inside it.
10. None! If you do not believe, try writing down all numbers in words, you won’t find the letter ‘A’ in any of them.
12. He weighs meat
We PAY for exclusives/breaking news...Got Any? Call/Whatsapp +447837576037 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org