I remember during a chit-chat about successful Ghanaian Movie Producers, Shirley Frimpong Manso “popped” up and the most snooping personage of our team asked, “Why is it that, Shirley is not married or having children yet, despite all her success and age?”
Here it is now; GhanaCelebrities.Com can confirm that Shirley has finally caught the ball. Who kicked the ball is still a mystery but nothing is much of an ambiguity to us such that we have no clue at all.
Though unconfirmed, we can bet with any of our readers that, Shirley is pregnant for Ken Attoh, the director/creative director of her recent and PAFF award winning movie “A Sting In A Tale”. Sparrow Productions will turn into family business soon. We hope when it happens, it will not diminish the quality of Sparrow’s work.
When GhanaCelebrities.Com contacted Shirley as to this story, she perceived this as a private matter and will not like her private affairs to be dug into. She gave us the usual celebrity “No Comment” card. Nothing is private to GhanaCelebrities.Com. This is what we are here for, just to poke our nose into the affairs of celebrities. Guess she forgot about some parts of our mission statement.
For the pregnancy, the stomach will confirm it soon but as to who is responsible, we will wait and see if she will let it out or we will do the usual snooping around. When the child finally comes out and we get hold of the child’s birth and registration certificate, we hope it will still be Ken Attoh on there. We are saying Ken Attoh and not Chris Attoh. Do not “interchangeably intertwined” the two of them even if ermmmm…
We wish you the best Shirley and if it is Ken Attoh indeed, then we guess it was not all work at Sparrow Productions, some love mixed with work.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?