I remember during a chit-chat about successful Ghanaian Movie Producers, Shirley Frimpong Manso “popped” up and the most snooping personage of our team asked, “Why is it that, Shirley is not married or having children yet, despite all her success and age?”
Here it is now; GhanaCelebrities.Com can confirm that Shirley has finally caught the ball. Who kicked the ball is still a mystery but nothing is much of an ambiguity to us such that we have no clue at all.
Though unconfirmed, we can bet with any of our readers that, Shirley is pregnant for Ken Attoh, the director/creative director of her recent and PAFF award winning movie “A Sting In A Tale”. Sparrow Productions will turn into family business soon. We hope when it happens, it will not diminish the quality of Sparrow’s work.
When GhanaCelebrities.Com contacted Shirley as to this story, she perceived this as a private matter and will not like her private affairs to be dug into. She gave us the usual celebrity “No Comment” card. Nothing is private to GhanaCelebrities.Com. This is what we are here for, just to poke our nose into the affairs of celebrities. Guess she forgot about some parts of our mission statement.
For the pregnancy, the stomach will confirm it soon but as to who is responsible, we will wait and see if she will let it out or we will do the usual snooping around. When the child finally comes out and we get hold of the child’s birth and registration certificate, we hope it will still be Ken Attoh on there. We are saying Ken Attoh and not Chris Attoh. Do not “interchangeably intertwined” the two of them even if ermmmm…
We wish you the best Shirley and if it is Ken Attoh indeed, then we guess it was not all work at Sparrow Productions, some love mixed with work.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date