Ghana’s female hip-hop artist, Tiffany survived a motor accident on Wednesday night. The Rap Diva whose latest track “Fake London Boy” is currently receiving massive airplay is confirmed to have been involved in a collision with a truck after a studio session around 11pm.
She was rushed to the 37 Military Hospital for emergency treatment and was moved to a private hospital the next morning where she is currently under medical supervision. Tiffany suffered few cuts and bruises on her face but doctors have assured that she will recover very soon.
Ironically, she was scheduled for a photo shoot on Thursday as part of the proceedings to re-launch her career with Lynx Entertainment as the sensational hip-hop artist was officially signed to the label this week. The photo shoot has been put on hold due to her involvement in the accident. She is expected to be unveiled at the end of March after full recovery.
The signing shows a mutual understanding between the two parties due to the existence of the good relationship developed over time. Tiffany has worked with Lynx Entertainment for some time now and is very conversant with their ways. On the other hand, Lynx believes in the creativity and exceptional talent of the rap diva which has led to their togetherness.
Lynx Entertainment has already blessed the industry with exceptional talents evident in arts like Richie, Asem, OJ Blaq, Eazzy and the recently signed on Zigi. Tiffany is next to join the team of creative band wits.
STORY BY: QUAME JR.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Embossing VGMA winners’ Names on Plaques is Not Necessary-Charterhouse PRO
- Most Members of Ghana Actors Guild Including A-Listers Don’t Pay Dues – Making the Guild Unable To Seek Actors’ Welfare
- 19 Years Sad Prison Story of Geeman to Be Used For a Movie
- Kumawood Actors Disqualified From Travelling - For Not Being Internet-Exposed?
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award