Rebecca Acheampong, better known as Becca, is the latest sensation in Ghana Music.
The beautiful, simple and young looking 22 year old lady, an old student of Wesley Girls High School in Cape Coast and Croydon College in London where she attained her certificate in Child Care and Education is back to her motherland Ghana to prove what she is made of.
Rebecca Akosua Acheampomaa Acheampong with “Becca” for short contested in the screening process of the second edition of Mentor and also qualified in the Ashanti Region but had to quit the competition somewhere along the line due to the contents of the contract attached to the program and also on personal grounds.
Her yet to be released debut album which is enjoying air play both on radio and television is truly a good finished product.
She featured Hue Massakela a great musician from South Africa on her track “I love you” and he also gave her directions on some of her tracks.
Her record label E.K.B Entertainment and Chisa records that of Hue Massakela in South Africa are collaborating to have some world tours and an album as well. Through her album Ghana music is gaining some weight in South Africa and this awesome album was officially launched in May 2007.
Now she is concentrating solely on her musical career but has plans of going back to school and also feels really great not participating in Mentor but holds nothing against TV3 and still watches Mentor on TV.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Deborah Vanessa Releases New Song -'Kikoliko' + Video | We Wonder If She Herself Enjoys That Boring Song
- Mzbel Says She’s Not A P*rn Star So Stop Tagging Her As Such
- Shatta Wale Floors Ofori Amponsah In Separate Bible Verse Recital Interviews
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Tops Forbes Most Powerful Person List For The Third Year Running
- Shatta Wale Says He Loves Samini So Much & Would Love To Perform At Saminifest For Free