Welcome to our new improved and modernized platform. It has been a long way coming and we thank you all for your loyal support, suggestions and criticisms. Even though some of the insults sometime get us “wowing “, we embrace them as much as we do with the compliments.
The change of our platform (website) was inevitable as traffic has gone extremely high with the project growing and gaining a reputable experience. It is not like we did not expect the growth and did not factor it in the start of the project but change is essential in life. We have to move to keep up with the new developments we will be bringing you as we get bigger and bigger (Live TV & Event Shows, Live Celebrity Interviews, etc).
We are happy for our achievements since we started this as a little blog late 2008. We have gained acceptance and have received several mentions by TV3 in Ghana, Peace Fm, Joy Fm, Ghana web, Modern Ghana and other major Tabloids. Maybe we will soon be mentioned by BBC or CNN (Are we dreaming?).
We have imported majority of our old contents unto this new platform with a better appearance and experience. We are sorry to inform you that, despite all our efforts, we could not come along with the various important, insulting and hilarious comments by readers. It hurts a lot because we cherish all your comments and criticisms to our write-ups. However, nothing good comes without a forfeit.
Also, user database differences with the old platform and this means compatibility is impossible. Your old username and password will not work. In order to compensate our readers for this, you can login here with your facebook account details. All you have to do is first login into facebook and then open a new browser to visit this site.
Alternatively, please take just a minute of your time to quickly register on here if you desire, by clicking this link or looking below the site to find the menu “REGISTER” so as to secure your cherished username. (It takes less than a minute to do this).
I will like to express my profound thanks to the various celebrities who have supported us, granted us materials and interviews to bring us this far. To the wonderful team members, I say Bravo!!
Thanks to all the powered Lounge Multimedia affiliated sites (GhanaiaMovie.Com, AfricanPromo.Com, AmeyawDebrah.Com, Ghanalounge.Net, JoinGhana.Com, etc)
Please note that, all photos can be clicked to get it expanded (full size) on this site, so do that when you want to have a proper view of any photo. As a new platform, please do not hesitate to contact us of any malfunction you may come across for a fix.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Court Orders Confidence Haugen To Stop Using ‘STOLEN’ Logo
- OMG: Cannes Film Festival Falls For The Fake Psy Of Gangnam Syyle Fame
- PHOTOS From Miss Ghana 2012 1st Runner-Up Nadia Ntanu’s India Visit
- Wizkid Promises An Exciting Performance At ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ On June 29
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: Beauty Isn't Just Skin Deep? Scientists Say Pretty Women Tend To Be 'Less Stressed And More Fertile'
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?