Welcome to our new improved and modernized platform. It has been a long way coming and we thank you all for your loyal support, suggestions and criticisms. Even though some of the insults sometime get us “wowing “, we embrace them as much as we do with the compliments.
The change of our platform (website) was inevitable as traffic has gone extremely high with the project growing and gaining a reputable experience. It is not like we did not expect the growth and did not factor it in the start of the project but change is essential in life. We have to move to keep up with the new developments we will be bringing you as we get bigger and bigger (Live TV & Event Shows, Live Celebrity Interviews, etc).
We are happy for our achievements since we started this as a little blog late 2008. We have gained acceptance and have received several mentions by TV3 in Ghana, Peace Fm, Joy Fm, Ghana web, Modern Ghana and other major Tabloids. Maybe we will soon be mentioned by BBC or CNN (Are we dreaming?).
We have imported majority of our old contents unto this new platform with a better appearance and experience. We are sorry to inform you that, despite all our efforts, we could not come along with the various important, insulting and hilarious comments by readers. It hurts a lot because we cherish all your comments and criticisms to our write-ups. However, nothing good comes without a forfeit.
Also, user database differences with the old platform and this means compatibility is impossible. Your old username and password will not work. In order to compensate our readers for this, you can login here with your facebook account details. All you have to do is first login into facebook and then open a new browser to visit this site.
Alternatively, please take just a minute of your time to quickly register on here if you desire, by clicking this link or looking below the site to find the menu “REGISTER” so as to secure your cherished username. (It takes less than a minute to do this).
I will like to express my profound thanks to the various celebrities who have supported us, granted us materials and interviews to bring us this far. To the wonderful team members, I say Bravo!!
Thanks to all the powered Lounge Multimedia affiliated sites (GhanaiaMovie.Com, AfricanPromo.Com, AmeyawDebrah.Com, Ghanalounge.Net, JoinGhana.Com, etc)
Please note that, all photos can be clicked to get it expanded (full size) on this site, so do that when you want to have a proper view of any photo. As a new platform, please do not hesitate to contact us of any malfunction you may come across for a fix.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date