It is the dream of a young Ghanaian Agnes Ntow to see herself as a successful woman and mentor, who will be in mist of accomplishing her dreams within the media in Africa and America.
Upon getting closer to Agnes Ntow Miss Ghana Africa 2010 finalist, first thing to notice is her good looks but after having a conversation with her, one thing comes out; the brains. She has the beauty and the brains.
When she won the Miss Ghana USA pageant, Miss Agnes Ntow set out on a mission to eradicate child trafficking and prostitution in Ghana. The best way to eradicate such a canker is to tackle the poverty and lack of education aspect of it. And that’s what she has been doing ever since.
One of the jobs considered as a reserved for men is Disc Jockeying, that’s what Agnes enjoys doing. Miss Ntow gets the opportunity to mentor to the teenage African and African American girls through her pogramme ‘Phenomenal Woman’. Also she has a radio show ‘Passport to a World’s View’ which airs on Saturday from 2pm to 4pm Central Time.
Agnes hope to be like Oprah Winfrey and Tyra Banks of Africa, to replicate what they have been doing and also help eradicate all negative connotations associated to Africa and Africans. In doing so, she hopes to uplift the African people spirits by giving them a great sense of hope and pride which in turn help make the African continent a land of great opportunity.
Agnes also want the voice to give a voice to the voiceless and power to empower the powerless by promoting education and advocacy on issues related to women and youth in Africa and America.
These and many more are the things Miss Ntow have planned doing. Miss Agnes is one of the Ghanaian contestants in the Miss Africa USA pageant, described by many as the biggest and most publicized African pageant in the world today.
The Miss Africa USA Pageant is a vision of a Cameroonian American, Lady Kate Njeuma to unite the Community in celebrating the beauty of African women through a showcase culture and talent, empowering young African women in America as Leaders and Goodwill Ambassadors.
Believing that African women can help develop their communities if given the right opportunity and the tools to make a difference, the pageant set out to help build confidence in young women and help them believe in themselves.
The pageant was launched in October 2005 in Norcross, Georgia as Miss Africa Georgia but was changed to its present name after the organization received great feedback after the maiden edition and African girls from all over the United States expressed their interest and readiness in partaking in the competition.
The Miss Africa USA Pageant has evolved from the time it was launched in 2005 to what it is today. It focuses on building confidence and empowering young women to give back to under-served communities in Africa and in the United States of America. Today each delegate works on a micro project to benefit a community in need in Africa or America. Check Photos Of Agness Below.
As politicians seek your vote to make the lives of the people better, Agnes also needs your vote to fight prostitution, child trafficking and negativity associated with Africans. To vote for Agnes Ntow please visit: http://missafricaunitedstates.com/finalists.php
Watch GhanaCelebrities.Com Interview With Agnes Ntow Below
By Ebenezer Anangfio Jnr./GhanaCelebrities.com/Ghana
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?