Just some few days after premiering the first-ever pidgin musical in Ghana, the stars of ‘Coz of Moni’, Wanlov and M3nsa have survived a near-fatal car crash.
The two were just leaving Charter House yesterday, around 4 pm in music producer, Kwam 1’s Toyota Hilux when a ‘trotro’ bus rammed into their stationary pick-up.
The L.T trotro bus, which hit the stationary car on a narrow lane, was driven at top speed. According to reports, the driver was a ‘driver’s mate’ without a drivers’ license. He was identified as Prosperous, a resident of Adabraka and is currently in the custody of the Kaneshi Police and would be processed for court.
Wanlov, M3nsa and Kwam 1 who were all in the car surprising came out unharmed, although shaken by the experience.
By Ameyaw Debrah
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- What is So Special About Celebrity Autograph Sections At Events That Fans Die For?
- Embossing VGMA winners’ Names on Plaques is Not Necessary-Charterhouse PRO
- Most Members of Ghana Actors Guild Including A-Listers Don’t Pay Dues – Making the Guild Unable To Seek Actors’ Welfare
- 19 Years Sad Prison Story of Geeman to Be Used For a Movie
- Kumawood Actors Disqualified From Travelling - For Not Being Internet-Exposed?