Just some few days after premiering the first-ever pidgin musical in Ghana, the stars of ‘Coz of Moni’, Wanlov and M3nsa have survived a near-fatal car crash.
The two were just leaving Charter House yesterday, around 4 pm in music producer, Kwam 1’s Toyota Hilux when a ‘trotro’ bus rammed into their stationary pick-up.
The L.T trotro bus, which hit the stationary car on a narrow lane, was driven at top speed. According to reports, the driver was a ‘driver’s mate’ without a drivers’ license. He was identified as Prosperous, a resident of Adabraka and is currently in the custody of the Kaneshi Police and would be processed for court.
Wanlov, M3nsa and Kwam 1 who were all in the car surprising came out unharmed, although shaken by the experience.
By Ameyaw Debrah
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Gospel Musician-Grace Ashly Caught Cheating in Exams and Suspended From School
- WTF News: Man Beheads Son over Wife's Refusal to Sleep with Him in Ghana
- PHOTOS + Samini to Give 1 Million Solar Lanterns for Free
- The Search for Greener Pastures | 6 Men Defrauded by Pastor Who Promised to Send Them Abroad
- Miss Malaika Ghana RETURNS: 2014 Auditions Slated For July 12th