Who doesn’t like the man insane or admires his sense of humour? Apart from the fact that Kwaw Kesse talks straight crap in his music, he gets people laughing with most of his controversies. The last major controversy from Kwaw was his supposed chit chat meeting with President Bush when he visited Ghana. We all know what that turned out to be right?
Now, the only man insane, abodam is on his way to South African to support the Blackstars and “do some business” as well. I love to see people use such opportunities to bring home investments and business partners. After all, most of us folks in Ghana are in need of jobs and daily bread.
Anyway, until Kwaw Kesse brings home some business patners in music or whatsoever, I will take his message as another mere talk from the man insane. Lets wait to find out the sort of collabos he finds in South Africa as he goes to market himself on the streets of Pretoria. Massa Kwaw, becareful out there though, I heard SA is not all that safe and good luck with your business kum entertainment trip. Read More Below…
Lots and lots of Ghanaian entertainers have left Ghana to be part of the first ever world cup held in Africa, in the history of the FIFA organized completion, ie South Africa 2010. Abodam crooner Kwaw Kese is the latest to join the train.
Kwaw Kese left the shores of Ghana on Tuesday June 8, 2010 to join the world to celebrate Soccer and to lend his support to the Ghana Black Stars.
Speaking to peacefmonline on Tuesday evening before his departure from the Kotoka International airport, he said he was going to represent Ghana in South Africa and expose Ghanaian music to the world. “I am a business man so I am going to look for new business opportunities, and to tell the world that Ghana has a lot to offer”, he stated.
Kwaw added that “I know a lot of people are going to South Africa to have fun and waste time and money, but I am going to sell myself and my country to the world because for the next one month, all the attention and opportunities will be in South Africa. I am very proud to be a Ghanaian and an African”.
Kwaw Kese will be based in Pretoria, where the Black Stars were supposed to be and majority of Ghanaians will be based throughout the world cup.
He is expected to perform among other events, an open air concert outside the Pretoria Stadium on Friday June 11, 2010, alongside other Ghanaian artistes including: Sarkodie, Samini, K.K Fosu, VIP, Castro De Destroyer, Praye among others.
Kwaw said, he would use the opportunity to meet South African Artistes and if possible, collaborate with them on a couple of recordings in S.A studios. He would also take time out to visit other states and explore South Africa.
Asked about what he thinks the chances of the Black Stars in the competition are, Kwaw said “I know they will not disgrace Ghanaians. Sometimes they give us heart attack but, they are slow but sure”.
After the World Cup Kwaw Kese will release the video for his new single “Killer bewu last show”, directed by Nii Mantse on the Tip Toe Lane, at the Kwame Nkrumah Circle in Accra. Source:PeaceFm
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?