Just last week, we threw light on Idris Elba, noting his mixed Ghanaian and Sierra Leonean parentage. No doubt the east London born is doing great in Hollywood with his career as an actor. His success and acting skills could be seen in America Gangsta where he acted alongside Denzel Washington, Obsessed- alongside Beyonce Knowles and others.
It is good to keep to one’s childhood dreams but then when age sets in, such dreams should be let to go with time if they do not befit that individual any more. Idris Elba is known for his love for music, but man is going fast to 40 years. Check out what he just did few months ago. I couldn’t help but to open my mouth when I came across it on youtube.
What “kinda” old grown up successful man will be doing this music? The music is far from good and to mess it all, he seems to be throwing away his all African background in favour of some fake Jamaican “patoi” language. Come on Idris!, leave the music for the R Kellys and the Sizzillas. What is all this with some Africans trying too hard to be Jamaicans?
Check Out The Music Video Below…
Majid Michel’s Wife..
And those of you who have not seen Majid Michel’s wife before, below are some photos of her imperial majesty captured at the 4play movie premiere. I admire her simplicity but I think she can spice it up with some little bit of glamour.
She has been spotted at various events where her dressing has been below that “which is expected of her”. She needs to change her wardrobe or fill it up with some glamour wears.
Majid Michel, what are you doing with all those acting money? Take her out for some serious shopping !
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!