Ghana 0-1 Germany- How Far Can We Go?

The Black Stars suffered their first defeat today after failing to equalize the lone goal scored by the Germans. However, we have still managed to qualify to the next stage of the tournament and need to give credit to the players.

What is your impression about the match? To me, they played  well though suffered a defeat.  I also think that in spite of Sulley’s outburst (that he had been given the chance to play), he didn’t make any significant impact on the team after joining his colleagues on the field.

Prince Tagoe needs to backup or sit his ass on the bench. Why does Milo like using him so much, this dude is messing things up. I mean he doesn’t fight for balls, can’t handle it as well.

Isn’t it better to meet USA (our next match) than to meet England? This is what Samini may call ‘sweet defeat’.

miss dior says:

@ Alicia do u ever go to Nigeriafilms.com? You always try to give us the impression that Nigerians are not haters, but they are always talking ish about Ghanaians on Nigeriafilm.com and all the Naija forums, so spare us the ‘cheering on’ crap u tryna feed us, I go to Nigeriafilms.com all the time and 70%. Of the time they r insulting ghanaians from the actors to the President, alright.

Alicia A. says:

@miss dior,
how many times will you people keep bringing up Nigeriafilms?
sorry, but when you bring that up it is totally baseless.
reason being is that there are just as many ghanaians as nigerians there talking trash, so what does that do?
if people go there talking trash, expect them to retaliate, simple as that.
so stop bringing up nigeriafilms.
like i said again, i am a member of various Nigerian FORUMS.
FORUMS = key word

Caro says:

HAHA PRINCE BOATENG IS VERY HOT EVEN THE HOTTEST GH FOOTBALLER I HAVE SEEN.kiss

cutie says:

@Alicia A., Which ppl Alicia? not every Ghanaian hates Nigerians u no that. It jx lyk JOJO coming here n caln us monkeys n ugly people n teln us he hates us wit passion. Am not sayn i support zion or anytin but u shud no how it is.

Abena_221 says:

we need players that can score, you give gyan 20 shots, he’ll only score 1. Damn I wish that idiot Barlotelli would have gotten with the ghanaian team.

Kin says:

@Abena_221, yep which is why am glad Italy didnt make it. idiot boy needs grwn up

cutie says:

@zion, shud u say it here? pls it wont solve anytin n hatn dem wont make u feel any better. Pls Its abt Gh.

zion says:

@cutie….i have said it, n i will continue saying it…infact i can say it anywhere i like.

zion says:

@zion…except for maybe in nigeria.lol

loverboy says:

it is being rumoured that, Obama will come to watch Ghana vs USA match, but i doubt. Any way thnx to the boys they did play well yesty.

zion says:

i don’t really car how far Ghana will go…i’m just happy we r at knockout stage and Nigeria is not….yep, i hate Nigeria and i can’t hide it.pretending to like them doesn’t work for me.

HOPE says:

@zion, BWAAHAAAHAAA, ZION U MADE ME LAUGH,,,,,,,,,,,,, SUPER WHAT? MAY BE SUPPER OGA

zion says:

@HOPE..yep,it is what it is. i hate nigerians n just can’t hide it.

SARAH says:

@zion, i totaly agree with you. nigerians where not happy that we made it so far. they wished that they where the one that africa will look up to

shocker says:

@zion, rotflmfao…hihihihihi

Alicia A. says:

@zion,
are you guys kidding me? I am a member on various Nigerian forums and they were cheering for Ghana etc….
you lot are pathetic.
you think all Nigerians are waiting for the demise of Ghana, just like you people have been doing it for us.
but guess what, you’re WRONG.
if only you knew….

zion says:

@Alicia A…if only you knew what?? its never too late to take your luv for Ghana back. honestly, Ghana was doing great until u guys jumped over Togo and Benin into our system with your usual negative energy,we r not even neighbours for crying out loud!!!
and please tell your nigerian forums to stop cheering for Ghana cos all it will bring us is bad luck…n hey, u r the pathetic ones!!

Alicia A. says:

@zion,
i hope you just read that again and heard yourself.
you sound really pathetic. empty hatred

Alicia A. says:

@zion,
and you dont like us for what? Jealous much? 😀

BEYONCEH says:

YES YES AND WELL YES, GHANA MADE IT TO THE NEXT ROUND WHAT ELSE CAN I ASK FOR ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
GUYS U MADE MY COUNTRY NAMIBIA SO PROUD AND AFRICA AT LARGE.
U REALLY PLAYED WELL ALTHOU U MISSED A LOT OF GOALS, AM STILL HAPPY 4 U GUYS,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS CRAZY HERE,,,,,,,,,
I PRAY SO HARD THAT YOU BEAT AMERICA,,,,,,, THANK YOU GUYS MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS AND PROTECT YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MUCH LOVE

shocker says:

@BEYONCEH, AMEN love

missy says:

@BEYONCEH, awww thats so sweet keep on supporting us

cutie says:

And we did it YES! Obour Amakwa did u say England? those ones? tweaaaa i wanted slovenia to win instead. They played well. England cudt do notin! And dat Prince Tagoe boy i dont no, se coach nu pe nu oo, me nim. Sulley? ha. Does all i wil say. The stars managed to stay focused evn tho da goals were not coming. We thank God.

Opanin says:

@cutie,this the best result for us. i knw we’ll have loved to win but the world cup is not only about winning, it’s about strategy.you take a route that u knw will take u far and if that means losing certain games in the group stage so be it.i’m so hapi to day.oseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ghana

miss dior says:

Well it wasnt that bad could have been better, but all the same I thank the Aussies for scoring which has made it possible for us to advance, am in the States too but cant wait for Ghana to whupp their ass, I believe with luck on our side we cant get far.

ghallday says:

@miss dior, Yes well done to the Aussies. They did great. lol

silver says:

oh my God am so fully proud of this strong handsome men. Black stars played realy well today. their defences were realy tight and good. I hop with USA we can bring them down, I pray to GOD that we will. But wether Black stars wins or lose, i will still be their number one fan. Even though am here in the STATES,i hop we beat USA TO NOTHING. I just love my motherland GHANA.

GHfanforlife says:

Ghana played really well! I’m happy they made it, but I’m not happy they lost. We had so many opportunities to score, and we were really fighting. Silly mistakes here and there, but we tried. That’s the most important thing. Now, it’s time to take on the U.S. It’s my country and all, but honestly, I’m rooting for Ghana simply becuz I love the team, and the country even more.

silver says:

@GHfanforlife, U SHOULD VISIST GHANA, I BET U WILL LOVE IT. ALL THE SAME THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

GHfanforlife says:

@silver As a matter of fact, I visit Ghana very often. That’s where my family’s from. I really DO love it! Someday, I plan on living there. =) Be thankful you live in such a beautiful place. I’d give anything to be there right now.

i have to say they did well they played good football but just couldnt make the goals even though they lost 0-1 to Germany the man of the match goes to Boateng lets just focus on USA

ghallday says:

@Brian MiYagi Berchie, Indeed so. I should say I am very impressed by the Stars today. They just need to score some goals. Germany is not what people made them out to be. I was made to feel like Germany will score 3 goals but they couldn’t even score one. Well done Ghana.

PART II – More Teaser Photos From Chris-Vincent And Elsie’s Amazing Wedding Ceremony---CLICK HERE