It is really getting hot and interesting when it comes to our Ghanaian Celebrities and Marriage. All of them are going for the “secret nuptial thing”. Is it a new trend of celebrity lifestyle in Ghana or have they gotten some skeletons they are trying to hide by going for secret and private weddings?
Early this year, GhanaCelebrities.Com proudly busted Batman Samini for secretly marrying two Ghanaian women unknowing to each of them. ( Mercy Geeker in UK and Christiana
Aboakye Mensah in Canada). Oh, some of you wanted to see the photo of Mercy Geeker right?, this is the perfect time to chip it in…Google Mercy Geker and try your luck…)
Castro De Destroyer also went all the way to Swedru to secretly wed his girlfriend Awura Abena from Canada after which rumours popped up that , he ditched his long term girlfriend in Ghana to marry Awura Abena. And yeah, it was also in the air that, Awura Abena bought Castro a brand new Murano. (Some men are just too lucky, where can I find for myself a woman to buy me just some Madza even?).
Let’s move on to Michael Essien , after ditching Nadia Buari and all that, it is alleged that Homeboy is seeing the all round publicist, Akosua Puni. Though unconfirmed, it has been chipped that Essien and Akosua Puni are planning a massive celebrity wedding. (Geez! Essien, bring it on, spend all the money on your wedding whiles your father cries to the Media, you are indeed a good son).
And do you remember some segment of the media reported some few months back that Nadia Buari got engaged to an unnamed man?(Nadia Buari marries Mr No Body, Wow!!) Personally, I do not believe this and since Nadia Buari is tight mouth to GhanaCelebrities.Com, I dare not call her to throw questions about her relationship. Oh, the last time I did, she gave me the answer, “I do not want to discuss my relationship with my Michael Essien” with you.
Before I jump unto the most interesting one, let me chip in Shirley Frimpong Manso and Ken Attoh’s chronicles. After getting pregnant for Ken Attoh and given him a cute baby, It is believed that the families of Shirley and Ken are into talks to tie the two together as husband and wife. (Did I say into talks?, Is this some negotiation or what?, Anyway I love and respect Shirley so let me drop it here and lets wait for the outcome).
Now let’s roll on to the main issue, Peacefmonline has reported that, almighty Juliet Ibrahim has finally gotten married to her pilot boyfriend, kwodjo Sarfo Jnr. According to Peace, “Juliet who was spotted with a diamond ring on her engagement finger put the icing on the cake confirmed her marriage to the young handsome Ghanaian pilot, in an interview” with them.
Instead of Juliet Ibrahim enjoying her new marriage and be worried about none of us, she is still worried about the fact that most people think she is not a Ghanaian. To be frank, I have never heard or seen a person who is so worried about being a Ghanaian like Juliet Ibrahim before.
That is a good thing for us Ghanaians but hey, what sup with being one of us or not being one of us? I get confuse myself with her nationality, a mixture of Ghana, Lebanon, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
If Ghanaians will not accept you as one of them and you have to constantly remind them that you are one of them, why don’t you chip in to Liberia or Sierra Leone, I am sure they will proudly accept you.
All the same, let’s wish our screen goddess-Juliet Ibrahim a happy marriage life. Where is the honey moon taking place? I wish I knew. All the best homegirl!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS From Miss Ghana 2012 1st Runner-Up Nadia Ntanu’s India Visit
- Wizkid Promises An Exciting Performance At ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ On June 29
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: Beauty Isn't Just Skin Deep? Scientists Say Pretty Women Tend To Be 'Less Stressed And More Fertile'
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?