It is really getting hot and interesting when it comes to our Ghanaian Celebrities and Marriage. All of them are going for the “secret nuptial thing”. Is it a new trend of celebrity lifestyle in Ghana or have they gotten some skeletons they are trying to hide by going for secret and private weddings?
Early this year, GhanaCelebrities.Com proudly busted Batman Samini for secretly marrying two Ghanaian women unknowing to each of them. ( Mercy Geeker in UK and Christiana
Aboakye Mensah in Canada). Oh, some of you wanted to see the photo of Mercy Geeker right?, this is the perfect time to chip it in…Google Mercy Geker and try your luck…)
Castro De Destroyer also went all the way to Swedru to secretly wed his girlfriend Awura Abena from Canada after which rumours popped up that , he ditched his long term girlfriend in Ghana to marry Awura Abena. And yeah, it was also in the air that, Awura Abena bought Castro a brand new Murano. (Some men are just too lucky, where can I find for myself a woman to buy me just some Madza even?).
Let’s move on to Michael Essien , after ditching Nadia Buari and all that, it is alleged that Homeboy is seeing the all round publicist, Akosua Puni. Though unconfirmed, it has been chipped that Essien and Akosua Puni are planning a massive celebrity wedding. (Geez! Essien, bring it on, spend all the money on your wedding whiles your father cries to the Media, you are indeed a good son).
And do you remember some segment of the media reported some few months back that Nadia Buari got engaged to an unnamed man?(Nadia Buari marries Mr No Body, Wow!!) Personally, I do not believe this and since Nadia Buari is tight mouth to GhanaCelebrities.Com, I dare not call her to throw questions about her relationship. Oh, the last time I did, she gave me the answer, “I do not want to discuss my relationship with my Michael Essien” with you.
Before I jump unto the most interesting one, let me chip in Shirley Frimpong Manso and Ken Attoh’s chronicles. After getting pregnant for Ken Attoh and given him a cute baby, It is believed that the families of Shirley and Ken are into talks to tie the two together as husband and wife. (Did I say into talks?, Is this some negotiation or what?, Anyway I love and respect Shirley so let me drop it here and lets wait for the outcome).
Now let’s roll on to the main issue, Peacefmonline has reported that, almighty Juliet Ibrahim has finally gotten married to her pilot boyfriend, kwodjo Sarfo Jnr. According to Peace, “Juliet who was spotted with a diamond ring on her engagement finger put the icing on the cake confirmed her marriage to the young handsome Ghanaian pilot, in an interview” with them.
Instead of Juliet Ibrahim enjoying her new marriage and be worried about none of us, she is still worried about the fact that most people think she is not a Ghanaian. To be frank, I have never heard or seen a person who is so worried about being a Ghanaian like Juliet Ibrahim before.
That is a good thing for us Ghanaians but hey, what sup with being one of us or not being one of us? I get confuse myself with her nationality, a mixture of Ghana, Lebanon, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
If Ghanaians will not accept you as one of them and you have to constantly remind them that you are one of them, why don’t you chip in to Liberia or Sierra Leone, I am sure they will proudly accept you.
All the same, let’s wish our screen goddess-Juliet Ibrahim a happy marriage life. Where is the honey moon taking place? I wish I knew. All the best homegirl!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
- MUSIGA Visits Late Ronny Coaches’ Family
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
- New Music: ‘All The Way’ By R. Kelly Feat. Kelly Rowland
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga Meets Another Gaga At Tokyo Press Conference
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening