Idris Elba is on the cover of the new edition of Ebony Magazine and he is heating things up. British actor is of Ghanaian and Sierra Leonean parentage and he is very much in touch with his roots. He proved that by vigorously supporting Ghana during the World Cup.
Idris has big things coming up in the next couple of months – in his new movie “Takers“, he stars alongside Michael Ealy, Chris Brown, TI and Zoe Saldana. He is also directing BBC series “Luther”.
Keep it up Idris!
Source: Bella Naija
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award
- BG: Serena Williams Shows Curves at Miami Beach
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: The Position You Sleep in With Your Partner Shows The Strength Of The Relationship?
- ‘Mad’ Reggie Rockstone Punches Roro for Describing VVIP’s Latest Single ‘Selfie’ as a Substandard Recording
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Couples Are More Likely to Argue When Hungry?