Reggie Rockstone, the originator of the music genre known as hip life and also the very genre that earned him the title ‘hip life grandpapa’, celebrated Ghanaian music in Kumasi over the weekend. This was to highlight the premiere of the movie “Black Is White” where he played the role of Nathan in the above movie.
After the premiere the Oseikrom President moved to the Foxx Trap Night Club to witness the unveiling of Morris D’Voice. Immediately Reggie entered the club, he was mobbed by fans. Suddenly all the attention was shifted to him. People were calling and hailing him. He had no option but to take his place at the mic and perform a line to one of his songs.
Music fans then rushed to have to get a photograph with the hip life old man. Below are pictures and video for your enjoyment.
Watch Video Below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women