Reggie Rockstone, the originator of the music genre known as hip life and also the very genre that earned him the title ‘hip life grandpapa’, celebrated Ghanaian music in Kumasi over the weekend. This was to highlight the premiere of the movie “Black Is White” where he played the role of Nathan in the above movie.
After the premiere the Oseikrom President moved to the Foxx Trap Night Club to witness the unveiling of Morris D’Voice. Immediately Reggie entered the club, he was mobbed by fans. Suddenly all the attention was shifted to him. People were calling and hailing him. He had no option but to take his place at the mic and perform a line to one of his songs.
Music fans then rushed to have to get a photograph with the hip life old man. Below are pictures and video for your enjoyment.
Watch Video Below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nigerian Transgender Rants Against God In Upcoming Book: ‘Nobody Goes To Heaven Because Nobody Goes To Hell Fire’ & Says God is Foolish, Wicked & MORE
- Female Suicide Bomber Kills Five In A Church In Nigeria
- Deborah Vanessa Flaunts Bikini Body in Miami
- PHOTOS: Omotola Celebrates 4th of July in Los Angeles
- British Diplomat Craig Murray Sights IMF And The USA As Agents Destroying Ghana