“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”…Helen Keller
As human beings, it is always difficult to easily let the things go which give us happiness. Helen Keller as an educationalist knew well the reluctance of mankind to seek for new and better routes happiness. Especially when the one we had and cherished is lost to this big oceanic world within which we battle ourselves in our efforts to survive.
As we start a new week, let us bare in mind that which Keller has said. Do not keep starring at lost opportunities, lost desires, lost love or lost properties. As we lose the very best and meaningful things in our lives, new and wonderful things stand by awaiting our humble pick up.
When a door of opportunity shuts on you, turn around the corridor and look at the other door, it may be far from where you stand but it will surely be opened for your entry. The more time you spend crying and looking at the shut door, the more the time of the opened door ticks towards a closure.
Be positive and let your efforts to find new opportunities, properties, love and friendship kill all the negative sentiments that a lost opportunity, happiness or love has fetched you. Gird up your loins and move on, for when one door is closed, another door is certainly opened for you. Have a good week and Good Morning Readers!
Thoughts of Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening