“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”…Helen Keller
As human beings, it is always difficult to easily let the things go which give us happiness. Helen Keller as an educationalist knew well the reluctance of mankind to seek for new and better routes happiness. Especially when the one we had and cherished is lost to this big oceanic world within which we battle ourselves in our efforts to survive.
As we start a new week, let us bare in mind that which Keller has said. Do not keep starring at lost opportunities, lost desires, lost love or lost properties. As we lose the very best and meaningful things in our lives, new and wonderful things stand by awaiting our humble pick up.
When a door of opportunity shuts on you, turn around the corridor and look at the other door, it may be far from where you stand but it will surely be opened for your entry. The more time you spend crying and looking at the shut door, the more the time of the opened door ticks towards a closure.
Be positive and let your efforts to find new opportunities, properties, love and friendship kill all the negative sentiments that a lost opportunity, happiness or love has fetched you. Gird up your loins and move on, for when one door is closed, another door is certainly opened for you. Have a good week and Good Morning Readers!
Thoughts of Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence