Oh! No! Why? Why is this thing suddenly acting up? This is exactly what I remember saying when my zain modem started acting up on Monday, therefore preventing me from having internet access. Wonderful world indeed.
How can a whole me live without internet access? I went to an internet café near my place, the link there was as usual slow as the tortoise and the snail combined together. The link became super slow. It was an awful sight. Soon, I checked my watch and the time was 6:20pm.
With 10 minutes remaining for the maiden edition of ‘The One Show’ on Viasat1. I got home and the program has already started. I met the segment with the CEO of Allure, Dzigbodi Dosoo.
There I knew, I had missed a lot. But nevertheless, upon noticing the set designs, I nearly gnashed my teeth. “Is this what they call a local show”? Apparently, I was taken shocked by the set designs. The set looked a freaking foreign to my liking.
If I am not exaggerating, I think the set looked like an advanced set of Oprah Winfrey or Tyra Banks or the Parker’s Show. Can’t something be done about it? I thought in Ghana, we say everything is possible? (Laughs)
For crying out loud, am not saying the set design should look like Mokola Market or like a street in Nima. I believe something more local will be appealing enough; at least it will fall within the aim of the station, which is to localize their network.
I enjoyed the maiden edition of the show apart from the foreign nature of the set designs. I think it will make sense that I am allowed to enjoy Ghana whiles am still in Ghana.
Story by Ebenezer Anangfio Jnr./GhanaCelebrities.com/Ghana
We have changed the Menu “Tips” to “Blog” under which we will file our weekly motivational messages, weekly discussions, love and relationship write ups & advice, tips on various electronic gadgets, tips of important things, blog on social issues, blog on experiences and other interesting issues.
We would of course be doing this along side the usual celebrity news, gossips, articles, interviews etc in other to give the site a wider outlook and appeal to all round of people.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?