Oh! No! Why? Why is this thing suddenly acting up? This is exactly what I remember saying when my zain modem started acting up on Monday, therefore preventing me from having internet access. Wonderful world indeed.
How can a whole me live without internet access? I went to an internet café near my place, the link there was as usual slow as the tortoise and the snail combined together. The link became super slow. It was an awful sight. Soon, I checked my watch and the time was 6:20pm.
With 10 minutes remaining for the maiden edition of ‘The One Show’ on Viasat1. I got home and the program has already started. I met the segment with the CEO of Allure, Dzigbodi Dosoo.
There I knew, I had missed a lot. But nevertheless, upon noticing the set designs, I nearly gnashed my teeth. “Is this what they call a local show”? Apparently, I was taken shocked by the set designs. The set looked a freaking foreign to my liking.
If I am not exaggerating, I think the set looked like an advanced set of Oprah Winfrey or Tyra Banks or the Parker’s Show. Can’t something be done about it? I thought in Ghana, we say everything is possible? (Laughs)
For crying out loud, am not saying the set design should look like Mokola Market or like a street in Nima. I believe something more local will be appealing enough; at least it will fall within the aim of the station, which is to localize their network.
I enjoyed the maiden edition of the show apart from the foreign nature of the set designs. I think it will make sense that I am allowed to enjoy Ghana whiles am still in Ghana.
Story by Ebenezer Anangfio Jnr./GhanaCelebrities.com/Ghana
We have changed the Menu “Tips” to “Blog” under which we will file our weekly motivational messages, weekly discussions, love and relationship write ups & advice, tips on various electronic gadgets, tips of important things, blog on social issues, blog on experiences and other interesting issues.
We would of course be doing this along side the usual celebrity news, gossips, articles, interviews etc in other to give the site a wider outlook and appeal to all round of people.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
- John Dumelo Says He Gets LONELY & The Only Thing Missing Is A MRS
- It Can’t Get Any Better Than This | ‘Sparrow Productions’ Launches The ‘4 BIG THINGS’- A New MOVIE, New LOGO, Adams Apples Season 2 DVD, Sparrow Station & A Short Film…
- New Music: 'Awoso' By Daddy Lumba
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening