In battle of the stars this week on M-net’s Studio 53 Extra, two of Africa’s leading men Majid Michel and Van Vicker are challenged to find who could play the most evil role in a film. Tune in to find out the result and be your own judge.
Also on the show, discover the glitz and glamour at this year’s Durban July Horserace, one of the biggest events in the South African calendar. Studio 53 also attended the premiere of the movie ‘Kajola’ in Abuja. The film stars Nollywood superstar Genevieve Nnaji. Catch up with the star actress on the red carpet to hear more about the film.
Don’t miss out on the hottest event in Lagos; the countdown of the top ten comedians on the continent; Hollywood Gossip; and the glamorous new collection of Zanzibarian designer Farouk Abdelia in a show called Fashion for Food.
There is more fashion and style at the launch of the fuller figured women’s line Gullen and Gullen (G and G clothing); and we get some grooming tips from some of the continent’s most popular male celebrities.
Also watch out for a blog that will keep you on the pulse of what’s hot on the continent; and find out one of the coolest holiday destinations on the African continent- Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Ama K. Abebrese & Kofi Adjorlolo
- Legendary Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies at the Age of 82
- Amber Rose Talks Life After Splitting With Wiz Khalifa: 'I'm Doing Pretty Good'
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: Footballer Dies After Injuring Spine During Backward Somersault Goal Celebration