Many have come to recognise and accept that the greatest enemy of mankind is our own minds personified by the fear of failure. Even the strongest minds of our time cannot swank of there not being a single time where the fear of failure has curtailed their thoughts on achieving that which they believe in.
The fear of failure is a natural disease living with the human mind. Its precincts are not restricted and can far stretch to affect anything we set our minds on to achieve. It strikes like an authoritative thunder which sets out in a clear light what would happen should you fail on a desire journey of progress.
As if you are not already aware, you would constantly be reminded of the fact that the money you holding in pursuit of your investment is not yours. And you would be in deep anguish should something goes wrong which is highly likely to happen, the fear of failure would tell your mind.
If what you seem to gravitate towards is not money and investment, and it is something like an examination, you would be thrown into a deep pit labelled “you are going to fail”. The negativity and fear that engulf our desire to succeed is the element or fear that cripples achievements.
Certain infinitesimal aspect of our efforts to succeed is motivated by the fear of failure; that is in certain people it is when they fear to fail that they work hard in other to jump a particular hurdle. However, in the minds of the majority, this fear shuts and kills the drive to chase a projected success.
As most diseases have their own cure, same is this success killing disease. The cure to the fear of failure is the desire to take risk.
Risk bearing is a fundamental mindset of every entrepreneur and achiever; this is because it is the only known and proper cure to the fear of failure. When we are attacked by the fear of failure, an element which curtails success and progress, we should quickly restructure our minds and efforts to employ the cure of risk bearing.
We should be able to say to fear of failure, yes we are aware we can or may fail, yet we are picking the option of “Bearing Risk”. Having a well induced risk bearing mind brings you to a closer proximity with success and with this tool, you would definitely triumph over the fear of failure.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ace Hood Says Sarkodie is A Liar & He Paid Him $25K Before He Accepted to Feature On His Song
- EVIDENCE: Yvonne Nelson is “A Goddam Opportunist, A Thief & A Corrupt Individual” Like those Politicians Messing Up Ghana
- John Dumelo Slams Yvonne Nelson | Paints Her in Her True Colour As a Delilah... Perhaps A Jezebel
- Finally Someone is Kicking MovenPick Hotel’s Butt | The Hotel Has Been Sued for Not Allowing Women Without Male Escorts into Their Bars By 5 Doctors
- PHOTOS + Nominations For 2015 Golden Movie Awards | Grace Omaboe, Kafui Danku, Irene Logan, Nana Ama McBrown, Eazzy, Ama K. Abebrese & Others