Shadders-Online.Com is a fashion website coined from the word “Shadders”, a term which originated from Ghana and describes the african fashion trend.
ShaddersOnline.Com scouts and identifies promising emerging designers who are from Africa or inspired by Africa and designers who manufacture in Africa, and showcases their talent to the world. The enormous success chalked by the Shadders Group on Facebook and also as their blog urged them to create the Shadders website.
The creation of the “Shadders” online platform has been expedited by the fact that there has been an increase in positive feedback and queries from all over the world. “Shadders” offers a platform for imminent African designers. The site serves as an innovative platform providing online promotion and marketing service for these designers in an attempt to advance the African fashion industry as well as local communities.
Shadders also aims to help create awareness amongst the mass of talent we have within the African continent. We focus on establishing African Fashion in the global context, supporting African Designers, as well as providing accessibility to the general public.
Shadders-Online.Com promotes many African designers, each with a unique and inspiring story of their own.
The benefits of supporting African designers are numerous. From unique designs and prints, to economic growth, to job creation and encouraging fair trade. An involvement in African fashion can only add flavour to the already vibrant African fashion industry.
The main focus of “Shadders” is about establishing African Fashion in the global context, supporting African Designers, as well as providing accessibility to the general public.
Are you a unique fashion designer or a fashion enthusiast? Then visit “Shadders” today at http://shadders-online.com for their services mentioned above and also your Africa fashion news, updates , etc.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- GC Journalist Who Visited The Red Row Estate Where Yvonne Nelson Lives Has Been 'ARRESTED'...FOR WHAT?
- Confession: ‘President Mahama & NDC Have Paid Me to Tarnish Yvonne Nelson’s Name’ Says Blogger-Chris-Vincent
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Rich & Fabulous Lifestyle of Sandra Ankboah | From Paris to Cannes- Private Chartered Helicopter, Bentley, Yacht & More in Just A Week…Part 2
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: And Shatta Wale Took His Shirt, Pants and Shoes Off | Which Got People Screaming at 'Tigo Ghana Meets Naija'
- All the PHOTOS From the 2015 'Tigo Ghana Meets Naija' Performances | Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, MzVee, the Mavins & Others