Shadders-Online.Com is a fashion website coined from the word “Shadders”, a term which originated from Ghana and describes the african fashion trend.
ShaddersOnline.Com scouts and identifies promising emerging designers who are from Africa or inspired by Africa and designers who manufacture in Africa, and showcases their talent to the world. The enormous success chalked by the Shadders Group on Facebook and also as their blog urged them to create the Shadders website.
The creation of the “Shadders” online platform has been expedited by the fact that there has been an increase in positive feedback and queries from all over the world. “Shadders” offers a platform for imminent African designers. The site serves as an innovative platform providing online promotion and marketing service for these designers in an attempt to advance the African fashion industry as well as local communities.
Shadders also aims to help create awareness amongst the mass of talent we have within the African continent. We focus on establishing African Fashion in the global context, supporting African Designers, as well as providing accessibility to the general public.
Shadders-Online.Com promotes many African designers, each with a unique and inspiring story of their own.
The benefits of supporting African designers are numerous. From unique designs and prints, to economic growth, to job creation and encouraging fair trade. An involvement in African fashion can only add flavour to the already vibrant African fashion industry.
The main focus of “Shadders” is about establishing African Fashion in the global context, supporting African Designers, as well as providing accessibility to the general public.
Are you a unique fashion designer or a fashion enthusiast? Then visit “Shadders” today at http://shadders-online.com for their services mentioned above and also your Africa fashion news, updates , etc.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: To Snap A Nekkid Picture Or Not To Snap?.....How Far Would You Go For Your Partner?
- PHOTOS: ‘Naughty By Nature’ In Ghana, Everything Is Set For Tonight’s ‘Back in the Day’ Concert
- BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making Of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Feature Film-POTOMANTO
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening