Ghanaian rapper, Okyeame Kwame has hinted that he would be participating in this year’s annual Accra Milo Marathon alongside fellow musicians such as Tinny and OJ Blaq.
Although this statement could be written off as a joke, the hiplife artist seemed rather convinced and determined when he made the revelation at the launch of the 2010 Milo Marathon in Accra.
According to the rapper, if musicians are able to jump up and down and perform on stage for several hours throughout the year, then they could run a marathon that covers a distance of about 42.2 kilometres.
He may be ‘Mr Versatility’ when it comes to music but does this versatility transcend into the world of athletics?
So let’s put it to the votes! Is Okyeame Kwame fit enough to run a marathon? Can Okyeame Kwame win a marathon? And if Okyeame Kwame and OJ Blaq ran in the Marathon who would come out tops?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence