Paradise Entertainment, the productions label under the tutelage of Mr. Duke Banson which houses the likes of VIP, 4X4, Mzbel and Mimi is set to introduce their newest artiste they call ‘Sala’ the sensation.
Sala was born Salamatu Yakubu. Sala is a short name from her first name. She grew up in Accra, where she had her basic education. Sala is a singer, a model, a songwriter and a budding actress in the making. She first had her talents acknowledged while she was studying in Europe majoring in Arts.
She was signed shortly by management giants Paradise Entertainment when she returned to Ghana to pursued music to the next level. Having been given the chance to watch the two videos of her singles ‘Fakye Me’ and ‘Falling’. All I can say is that I am impressed.
Sala does not only have the talent; she has the voice together with beauty. With her singing prowess and Paradise Entertainment which builds up budding talents into international brands then I think Ghana is about to see a new sensation.
Her first single ‘Fakye Me’ is a love cum apology song. It starts with ‘you know her name right’. Like a girl in love, Sala seems to have an addiction for her man and will go to any extent to do whatever pleases him after offending him.
The constant repetition of ‘am sorry’ and ‘forgive me’ is what makes this song an apology song. DOWNLOAD Fakye Me.
Her second single on the ‘Just The Beginning’ album is ‘Falling’. This is another love song. To my understanding, this song talks about Sala in love with someone who seems not to have realized any of her gestures. She dreams of falling anytime she lays her eyes on her prey. She asked what else she must do for her man to realize she loves him. DOWNLOAD Falling.
Sala who was signed by Paradise Entertainment in January this year has finished putting touches to her maiden ‘Just The Beginning’ which will be launched soon.
Watch Fakye Me by Sala Video
Paradise Entertainment is a team of totally committed talents who are creative in their marketing solutions through events and television production.
Its goes by “to interact with our clients allowing them to work closely as part of the creative process. We create complete solutions, from identity creation, full marketing strategies and brand development as well as event management with an unbeatable track record in event organization which makes us stands out undisputedly.”
Sala is about to break boundaries as both songs are done in Twi and in English.
Story by Ebenezer Anangfio Jnr./GhanaCelebrities.com/Ghana
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
- VIDEO: E.L Talks About What He Meant When He Said He Is No Longer Doing Any Collaborations With Ghanaian Rappers
- Mario Balotelli Says He Will Follow Kevin-Prince Boateng's Footsteps & Walk Off Pitch Next Time He's Racially Abused
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?