The Hit song from TV/Radio presenter, Jon Germain’s first album has earned over 100,000 downloads from iTunes, the dulcet vocalist has disclosed.
When he spoke to Quame junior this past week, Jon had this to say “iTunes is the only website which has given me the figure, the other websites like bigxgh.com and ghanamusic.com where my songs are being downloaded have not given me figures yet”. Jon also had other matters up his sleeve and was very particular about the Channel o Music Video Awards.
“The Channel O guys have called me and from the way they are speaking, it looks like it is not all about the video but also the song and ironically it looks like the song has more dominance than the video” he added “so the people must know and vote for Ghana, this is not Jon Germain, this is Ghana on the map of world music and I am highly optimistic that I am definitely bringing the award.
The artiste further disclosed that due to his record deal with Sony Music, his songs have a huge market in South Africa. he said since most of the votes for the award would be from those two countries, he is counting on his popularity to win the Most Gifted R & B award and further urged Ghanians to vote for him and not him only but every Ghanaian who has been nominated for any other award.
Story by QUAME JUNIOR
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WHEN BEING BLACK SUCKS: White Lesbian Mother Sues Sperm Bank After She Gave Birth to Mixed-Race Baby Because She Was Sent Black Man's Sperm
- First Case of Ebola Registered in Texas in The USA
- The US Manufactured Ebola? US Born Liberian Professor Says So...
- FIPAG Is Still ‘Attacking’ Foreigners – They Stopped Another Foreign Crew From Shooting An Advert in Ghana
- Accra Metropolitan Assembly's Exercise Showing Defective Reactionary Nature of Ghanaian Public Officials