Sometimes it bothers my intellect if certain movie producers can ever sell a copy of their movies without SEX scenes in Ghana.
A movie titled “Adults Only” will be hitting our screens soon and to my astonishment, it has veteran actors in there. People I respect so much in the movie industry that I dare even throw a dust of words at them. Hmmm!
I guess it is the order of the day so they are all doing it to cash in some money. It is called “Adults Only” yet the trailer is on YouTube where my 6 year old cousin lives day in and day out.
Who is going to make sure the movie which seems to be centred purely on countless and pointless sex scenes would be watched by Adults Only in Ghana?. Soon it will find its way unto the various numerous Ghanaian movie websites and then every little child can watch it…
PG or no PG, we do not need these story-lines in Ghana, what has happened to our creative prowess? This is creativity at its weakest point. Hot Fork sold out so here comes another one…. Can’t move away from all these sex story-lines and tell our stories in a colourful manner? Does it always have to be about SEX?
Check Out the Trailer Below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Poor C.K. Mann Is Dying Slowly | And He Needs Your Help
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films