Sometimes it bothers my intellect if certain movie producers can ever sell a copy of their movies without SEX scenes in Ghana.
A movie titled “Adults Only” will be hitting our screens soon and to my astonishment, it has veteran actors in there. People I respect so much in the movie industry that I dare even throw a dust of words at them. Hmmm!
I guess it is the order of the day so they are all doing it to cash in some money. It is called “Adults Only” yet the trailer is on YouTube where my 6 year old cousin lives day in and day out.
Who is going to make sure the movie which seems to be centred purely on countless and pointless sex scenes would be watched by Adults Only in Ghana?. Soon it will find its way unto the various numerous Ghanaian movie websites and then every little child can watch it…
PG or no PG, we do not need these story-lines in Ghana, what has happened to our creative prowess? This is creativity at its weakest point. Hot Fork sold out so here comes another one…. Can’t move away from all these sex story-lines and tell our stories in a colourful manner? Does it always have to be about SEX?
Check Out the Trailer Below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!