For the first time, the city of Kumasi will experience a musical arson, as the multi-talented high life musician Daddy ‘DL’ Lumba rolls out his much anticipated debut concert in the land of the Asantehene.
The show touted as the ‘Homecoming Show’ for the man widely believed to be the most CONSISTENT Ghanaian hit making musician of all time, will be his first ever live performance in Kumasi in the 26 years of his career.
Coining so many phrases with his lyrics and responsible for a lot of the jargons used in our everyday language, DL, 46 will be marking his 26th career anniversary in grand fashion as he is expected to be at his utmost best on Sunday 26th December, 6pm at the plush Royal Lamerta Hotel, Ahodwo in Kumasi.
In an event organize by Home Proud an event management company base in Kumasi who hosted JIM IYKE last year in Kumasi, organisers of Ovation Pool Party in Kumasi and other top events in Kumasi.
Kelvin Poku Boateng, the Chief Executive Officer of Home Proud who says, indeed this will be a ‘December to remember’ in Kumasi and there will be a press conference in Kumasi to officially announce to the press and the general public as a whole. His latest album will be release before Christmas and the show.
Call Kelvin Poku Boateng on 0244652244 or email: email@example.com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE DETAILS: ITLOS Grants Cote d’Ivoire Injunction Against Ghana In Ongoing Maritime Case
- The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea Rules Against Ghana | Grants Injunction Requested By Cote d'Ivoire
- Nigerian Advocacy Group SERAP Calls On The International Criminal Court To Investigate Xenophobic Attacks
- Former Assembly Member Shoots Cousins for Calling His Mother 'A Witch'
- Ghana-Cote d’Ivoire Marine Dispute: Judgement On Injunction Expected This Weekend