‘Kasahare Level’ is a three-hour hiplife/rap show on Adom 106.3 FM every Saturday night. It is a show where the host interviews various up coming artiste mostly hip lifers. It is one show which has unearthed talents ruling the country so far as rap and hip life is concerned.
The show which was initially hosted by Dr. Duncan then to Dr. Prekese, now is hosted by the Akuapem rapper and hip life artiste, Pope Skinny christened Edwin Kwame Ohene Darko.
How does he feel being in the driving seat of the show? “It’s a dream come through because I feel people are beginning to realize that am the only lyricist in Ghana”. He said rather boastfully to GhanaCelebrities.Com.
“I’m part of the first rappers who started Kasahare Level way back in 2002 and they feel a rapper can handle it better”. He answered when asked how he got into the driving seat.
After taking the baton from Dr. Prekese, the Akuapem rapper said he will resurrect the show and add new segments.
“I will try and resurrect the show with new segments and new feeling because now I audition the rappers very well before they come on the show”.
It was rumoured that a presenter (name withheld) of a similar show on radio was sacked because he was using the air time at his disposal to promote the artiste he was managing. So how is Pope Skinny going to ensure, he doesn’t use the air time to enrich himself by playing his own songs.
The rapper said being the host of the show cannot affect him as a rapper but he is coping and enjoying the experience that comes with it.
He sums up with GhanaCelebrities.Com with “I’m happy working with a great station like Adom FM”.
Watch Ghanaian Girls Video=Pope Skinny Feat Jimmy Blakk Below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE DETAILS: ITLOS Grants Cote d’Ivoire Injunction Against Ghana In Ongoing Maritime Case
- The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea Rules Against Ghana | Grants Injunction Requested By Cote d'Ivoire
- Nigerian Advocacy Group SERAP Calls On The International Criminal Court To Investigate Xenophobic Attacks
- Former Assembly Member Shoots Cousins for Calling His Mother 'A Witch'
- Ghana-Cote d’Ivoire Marine Dispute: Judgement On Injunction Expected This Weekend