Okay, maybe I like to get geared up by little things. Whatever it is, I will pour out my sentiments here. I heard the various actors and actresses were on set shooting “4 Play” Reload.
Do you remember the movie “4play” which starred Jackie Appiah, Juliet Ibrahim, Yvonne Okoro, John Dumelo, Majid Michel and co?
They are filming its reload. What is a Reload when it comes to movie? Can someone educate me on this please? Is it something like a Remix as we have in music?
Anyway, if what I am thinking is really what it is, I will be disappointed in the producer and director. “4Play” was not that great and the storyline was unconnected, it was full of bad acting and too complicated such that Einstein cannot even follow it. So why a Reload? Geez!
That was the movie Juliet Ibrahim showed her Goodies which she said those scenes were captured without her consent. If a Reload is a remix as I am thinking, what happens to Juliet Ibrahim and those scenes then? Should we wait for a remix of nudity or what? Maybe, a remix of bad acting since some of the actresses were at their worst in “4 Play”.
The shooting of the “Reload” started somewhere last week. Check out the photos below and whatsup with the long weaves on all of them? It will be surprising if Socrate Sarfo pops up with “Hot Fork” Reload too…
Watch The Trailer Of The Original 4play Below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence