DAMILOLA ADEGBITE was born in Nigeria, into a Christian family of 4. With a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Bowen University, Iwo, Osun, Nigeria, Dami made it her goal to persue her first love from there as an actor. Today, not only has she achieved West African recognition but also continues to perfect her game.
Currently she is a lead actress (Telema Duke) in a soap opera called “Tinsel”, MNet’s first multi camera production, which is presently being shot in Lagos, Nigeria. She has also graced the television screens with her charm and that disarming smile with a few commercials (a lead role in a TV commercial for Brilliance Motors in March 2009 and a calendar job for Nestle, in December 2008) to mention a few.
Dami also Played lead and supporting roles in a series of stage performances around Lagos State, known as “The Vagina Monologues”, which shed light on gender inequality, and addressed sensitive issues such as female genital mutilation and wife battery.
She also just recently joined the world of Television Presenting as a host for the Chartroom and Global Countdown Show on Sound City TV in Lagos.
With an insatiable hunger to keep nurturing her acting talent, this Nigerian damsel shows a lot of promise in the world of African movies and beyond.
‘6 Hours To Christmas’ is Damilola’s first movie.
HIEGHT: 5 feet, 8 inch.
Watch The Trailer Of “6 Hours To Christmas” Below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- British Diplomat Craig Murray Sights IMF And The USA As Agents Destroying Ghana
- 87 Year Old Man Rapes 79 Year Old Bed Ridden Woman in Ghana | Case Adjourned To July 7
- Mario Balotelli Loses His Adoptive Dad
- Prempeh College Beats Adisadel College By 3 Points to WIN The 2015 National Science & Maths Quiz
- Bunso Arboretum Forest Reserve Closed Down After Canopy Walkway Accident That Injured 21