How will you feel when someone opens your legs, forgets about mercy and gives you a hard blow exactly where ‘that thing’ is located while asleep? It’s only in Ghana that a strange thing like this can happen. I didn’t mean to use the word ‘vagina’ in this article but since Rev. Ebenzer Adarkwa has already set the pace, let me just spill the beans. This article is all about vagina, you can navigate to another page (for the sake of privacy) but if you’re interested, then start warming your brain cells by repeating the word ‘vagina’ until your mind reboots. The interview has become a ringing tone for most of the youth in Ghana now. Checkout the story by News One.
Kumasi-based Rev. Dr. Ebenezer Opambour Adarkwa Yiadom (Prophet-One), leader of the Ebenezer Miracle Worship Center, is in the news again for controversial reasons.
An audio recording in which he was heard interviewing a woman on how she received slaps on her vagina anytime she went to bed has become one of the fastest spreading cell phone ringtones in town.
The said interview, recorded in a church auditorium during a church service, captured Rev. Opambour urging the hapless woman to repeat the word ‘vagina’ several times and he leads her to explain what her problem was.
The recording has sparked a raging controversy as opinions remain divided on whether or not the controversial man of God acted rightly.
Because Opambour’s voice has become a familiar tune to many Ghanaians, several people are using Bluetooth and infrared to send and receive the vagina-tapping recording on their mobile phones.
Though the original interview was in the Twi language, NEWS-ONE has translated it into English for the benefit of its readers.
Rev. Adarkwa: What is your problem?
Woman: My Problem is that….
Rev. Adarkwa: (interrupts) Let this place be quite. I beg you all don’t move out, wait. Yes Maame…
Woman: My problem is that someone comes to tap the top of my vagina every night.
Rev. Adarkwa: What did you say?
Woman: I said someone comes to tap the top of my vagina.
Rev. Adarkwa: Your what?
Woman: My vagina?
Rev. Adarkwa: Your vagina?
Woman: Yes my vagina. So I came to give an offering and you gave me anointing oil and you said I should come so that you deliver me. So I have come.
Rev. Adarkwa: You said that at night someone comes to do what to you?
Woman: Someone comes to tap my under parts, my vagina.
Rev. Adarkwa: Eiii Maame? Does the person tap you with a blow or what?
Woman: The person taps the place like this. The person taps my under parts. And it makes me wake up.
Rev. Adarkwa: The person does not tap any part of your body except which part?
Woman: That place.
Rev. Adarkwa: Which place?
Woman: My vagina and it makes me feel pain all over my waist and back.
Rev. Adarkwa: Which part?
Woman: My vagina
Rev. Adarkwa: The person does not tap any part of your body except your vagina? Oh Maame, Maame, Maame. Eii, as for today we are hearing things. Deliver her for this is serious.
Source: News One
Yes, we are hearing words on GC today. You see, my problem with that ‘journalist’ in the above interview is the way he kept on asking about the location. How far can we go with these pastors, don’t you think Ghanaians are paying too much attention to religion?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
- RED CARPET FAB: Photos + I Was Given The All Important Red Carpet Attention Alongside Fred Nuamah At 2013 Cannes Film Festival…
- Introducing Edith Faalong As Naana In 'Living With Trisha'
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?