How will you feel when someone opens your legs, forgets about mercy and gives you a hard blow exactly where ‘that thing’ is located while asleep? It’s only in Ghana that a strange thing like this can happen. I didn’t mean to use the word ‘vagina’ in this article but since Rev. Ebenzer Adarkwa has already set the pace, let me just spill the beans. This article is all about vagina, you can navigate to another page (for the sake of privacy) but if you’re interested, then start warming your brain cells by repeating the word ‘vagina’ until your mind reboots. The interview has become a ringing tone for most of the youth in Ghana now. Checkout the story by News One.
Kumasi-based Rev. Dr. Ebenezer Opambour Adarkwa Yiadom (Prophet-One), leader of the Ebenezer Miracle Worship Center, is in the news again for controversial reasons.
An audio recording in which he was heard interviewing a woman on how she received slaps on her vagina anytime she went to bed has become one of the fastest spreading cell phone ringtones in town.
The said interview, recorded in a church auditorium during a church service, captured Rev. Opambour urging the hapless woman to repeat the word ‘vagina’ several times and he leads her to explain what her problem was.
The recording has sparked a raging controversy as opinions remain divided on whether or not the controversial man of God acted rightly.
Because Opambour’s voice has become a familiar tune to many Ghanaians, several people are using Bluetooth and infrared to send and receive the vagina-tapping recording on their mobile phones.
Though the original interview was in the Twi language, NEWS-ONE has translated it into English for the benefit of its readers.
Rev. Adarkwa: What is your problem?
Woman: My Problem is that….
Rev. Adarkwa: (interrupts) Let this place be quite. I beg you all don’t move out, wait. Yes Maame…
Woman: My problem is that someone comes to tap the top of my vagina every night.
Rev. Adarkwa: What did you say?
Woman: I said someone comes to tap the top of my vagina.
Rev. Adarkwa: Your what?
Woman: My vagina?
Rev. Adarkwa: Your vagina?
Woman: Yes my vagina. So I came to give an offering and you gave me anointing oil and you said I should come so that you deliver me. So I have come.
Rev. Adarkwa: You said that at night someone comes to do what to you?
Woman: Someone comes to tap my under parts, my vagina.
Rev. Adarkwa: Eiii Maame? Does the person tap you with a blow or what?
Woman: The person taps the place like this. The person taps my under parts. And it makes me wake up.
Rev. Adarkwa: The person does not tap any part of your body except which part?
Woman: That place.
Rev. Adarkwa: Which place?
Woman: My vagina and it makes me feel pain all over my waist and back.
Rev. Adarkwa: Which part?
Woman: My vagina
Rev. Adarkwa: The person does not tap any part of your body except your vagina? Oh Maame, Maame, Maame. Eii, as for today we are hearing things. Deliver her for this is serious.
Source: News One
Yes, we are hearing words on GC today. You see, my problem with that ‘journalist’ in the above interview is the way he kept on asking about the location. How far can we go with these pastors, don’t you think Ghanaians are paying too much attention to religion?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
- Wife of Footballer-Samuel Inkoom Shares Intimate Photos On Instagram | Some Say It Is An Attempt To Let The Girls Chasing Her Husband Know-He LOVES Her
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: READ President Obama's Touching Speech
- FOKN Bois Returns With Coz Ov Moni Part 2 | Watch The Trailer Below + The Whole Of Part 1
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know