On the 14th of October 2010 it was reported that Mr. and Mrs. Dean AKA Swiss Beatz and Alisha Keys are now the proud parents of a baby boy. As many may know the newlyweds married earlier this year in August and are said to be calling their bouncing baby boy Egypt…these celebrities and their so called unique names!
Willow Smith, 10 year old daughter of Will Smith has certainly grown up and is said to be ready to whip out her new “Whip My Hair” . Willow Smith launched a music career in the fall of 2010 with the release of the below single and is said to be signing to Jay- Z’s label ROC. Have a listen below! Ok the lyrics are very questionable but she her voice ain’t half bad!
Whilst making a ‘get out and vote’ speech last Sunday the U.S. President Barack Obama stood oblivious in front of a cheering crowd of 17,000 in Philadelphia. Out of no where a book went flying past his head and narrowly missed a possible embarrassing situation. I guess that’s what some one in the crowd thought about his ‘get out and vote’ speech!
Ok so I learnt something new today…it won’t contribute to my intellect in anyway but I read that of and on model Selita Ebanks is now the well know producer/rapper Kanye West’s new beard.
What does the term ‘beard’ mean? Well it’s apparently a woman, usually a lesbian, who provides an illusion of heterosexuality by pretending to be the girlfriend of a well-to-do down low gay man. Apparently!
Is it me or are all the rappers in jail??? Recent reports state that rapper TI, real name Clifford Banks had been sentenced to jail for 11 months for violating his parole! It must be like some spa in there the way these guys pop in and out. Hmmm what are the chances he serve the full 11 months! Not likely!
Photo Credit: SandraRose/Bossip
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!
- Ministry of Tourism Distances Itself From SCANDALOUS MISS SUPRANATIONAL PAGEANT – Warns Organizers Not To Use The Ministry’s Name In Anything