The man that brought us “Hot Fork” is out with another movie titled “Rhapsody Of Love”. I have gotten limited information of this movie since I was just “gisted” about the finish product some few minutes ago.
I have managed to get hold of the promo poster which is posted above. Are you seeing what I am seeing? Anyway, the title of the movie sounds catchy and I will commend Socrate Sarfo for the right diction. Even if you do not agree with me on this, you should surely agree that “Rhapsody Of Love” is far better than “Hot Fork”.
I tried to check out other meanings of “Rhapsody Of Love”. This can also mean “Ecstasy Of Love” or “Great Joy Of Love”. Until I get hold of the trailer, let us keep our fingers cross and keep starring at the promo poster. What do you think this movie will be about? Any clue from the name?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Thieves Raid Antoa Shrine And Make Off With Gold And Other Valuables
- Anas Must Unveil His Face - Kwesi Pratt
- ‘Phuc Dat Bich’ Admits His Name & Related Problems Were A Hoax | Says This Shows Every Average Joe Can Con the Biggest Media in the World
- 'We Are Still Together' - Kylie Jenner Says She is Still Dating Tyga
- Happy 31st Birthday To Yvonne Okoro | Check Out 10 of Our Favourite Photos of The Actress