The man that brought us “Hot Fork” is out with another movie titled “Rhapsody Of Love”. I have gotten limited information of this movie since I was just “gisted” about the finish product some few minutes ago.
I have managed to get hold of the promo poster which is posted above. Are you seeing what I am seeing? Anyway, the title of the movie sounds catchy and I will commend Socrate Sarfo for the right diction. Even if you do not agree with me on this, you should surely agree that “Rhapsody Of Love” is far better than “Hot Fork”.
I tried to check out other meanings of “Rhapsody Of Love”. This can also mean “Ecstasy Of Love” or “Great Joy Of Love”. Until I get hold of the trailer, let us keep our fingers cross and keep starring at the promo poster. What do you think this movie will be about? Any clue from the name?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MultiChoice Launches BoxOffice
- MISS SUPRANATIONAL GHANA Uses Ministry Of Tourism’s Name As a Sponsor ILLEGALLY – Ministry to Sue Organizers Or Distance Themselves
- Don’t Be FOOLED | 80% of Women Edit Holiday Snaps Before Sharing On Social Media
- Hit-and Run Minister Symptomatic of Bigger Problem in Ghanaian Society
- Gospel Musician-Grace Ashly Caught Cheating in Exams and Suspended From School