I am single and I am content with being single. I have chosen to be single for reasons which I consider necessary and important. I know a lot of single people on here share the same sentiment.
It is sometimes really annoying to have things rubbed in your face by friends and acquaintances. I spent almost my entire weekend listening to one of my friends who visited extensively bragging about her man.
It got me a little jealous and then it became annoying. Everything was “Kelvin this, Kelvin that”. I know it is good to be in a relationship but to what extent can a woman brag about her man and the vice versa?
Do you think a woman should tell her friends everything good her man does for her or share with her? Should a man also use every minute and opportunity he gets to brag about her woman? Let’s get talking….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- List of Most Corrupt Ghanaian Institutions: Police, The Presidency, Parliament, All Feature Prominently
- HOT SHOTS: With Love From Jamaica-Ama K Abebrese
- What? UCC's Nana Abena Korkor Addo Leaked Videos Ginger Defunct Soft-P*rn Filmmaker Socrate Sarfo to Go Back To Making Of Controversial Movies
- BTS PHOTOS of ‘Oga Must Go’: An Upcoming Movie Directed by Nana Ama McBrown
- 4 Ways Mzbel Has Conducted Herself Far Better Than The Christians Fighting Her