I am single and I am content with being single. I have chosen to be single for reasons which I consider necessary and important. I know a lot of single people on here share the same sentiment.
It is sometimes really annoying to have things rubbed in your face by friends and acquaintances. I spent almost my entire weekend listening to one of my friends who visited extensively bragging about her man.
It got me a little jealous and then it became annoying. Everything was “Kelvin this, Kelvin that”. I know it is good to be in a relationship but to what extent can a woman brag about her man and the vice versa?
Do you think a woman should tell her friends everything good her man does for her or share with her? Should a man also use every minute and opportunity he gets to brag about her woman? Let’s get talking….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- I'm Still Single: Obaapa Christy Cries Out
- Acehood Mocks Sarkodie On Twitter
- What Bobbi Kristina's Death Reminds Me About Life...
- Adultery, Fornication, Idolatry And More: The List Of ‘Crimes’ That The Old Testament Would Kill You For
- Mzbel Says She Believes Castro Is Dead