I am single and I am content with being single. I have chosen to be single for reasons which I consider necessary and important. I know a lot of single people on here share the same sentiment.
It is sometimes really annoying to have things rubbed in your face by friends and acquaintances. I spent almost my entire weekend listening to one of my friends who visited extensively bragging about her man.
It got me a little jealous and then it became annoying. Everything was “Kelvin this, Kelvin that”. I know it is good to be in a relationship but to what extent can a woman brag about her man and the vice versa?
Do you think a woman should tell her friends everything good her man does for her or share with her? Should a man also use every minute and opportunity he gets to brag about her woman? Let’s get talking….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VIDEO: Kumawood Has Done It Again With SPIDER MAN | We Are Deeply Sick
- PHOTOS: OMG...Look At that Butt | It's Becca
- PHOTO: The Mother of Twins-Nadia Buari
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Pregnant Menaye Donkor, Jackie Appiah, Joselyn Dumas, Yvonne Nelson, Nana Ama McBrown & Others
- The Winners of the FREE Tickets to the 2015 'Tigo Ghana Meets Naija' Are…