I am single and I am content with being single. I have chosen to be single for reasons which I consider necessary and important. I know a lot of single people on here share the same sentiment.
It is sometimes really annoying to have things rubbed in your face by friends and acquaintances. I spent almost my entire weekend listening to one of my friends who visited extensively bragging about her man.
It got me a little jealous and then it became annoying. Everything was “Kelvin this, Kelvin that”. I know it is good to be in a relationship but to what extent can a woman brag about her man and the vice versa?
Do you think a woman should tell her friends everything good her man does for her or share with her? Should a man also use every minute and opportunity he gets to brag about her woman? Let’s get talking….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sandra Ankobiah Compares Kanye West To Paedae: ‘He’s Just As Deep’
- Sickness Made Me To Know My True Friends—Ngozi Nwosu
- Nigerian Singer Waje Adopts New Name As She Cerebrates Her Birthday Today
- Mr Ibu Thinks The Black Star In The Midst Of Ghana’s Flag Is Causing Us A Lot Of Problems
- I Am A Happy Woman Now--Says Tonto Dikeh