The smooth Ghanaian vocalist “Becca” has released a video for her amazing track “Forever”. I love the song and the glooming of her voice over the soft moving beat is just wonderful. In fact, I am in love with “Becca” on this one but…
You know I like to find faults about everything. It is my nature, just obsessed with perfection especially when I know the individual in question can easily attain it.
I am not impressed with all the white people they borrowed for the video. Where have the fine chocolate men and sexy black girls gone?
Watch the video below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women