Boss 93.7 FM, a young but promising radio station situated in the heart of the Central Business District of Kumasi has since October 13 dedicated one hour every week to serenade music lovers of Kumasi with songs from Daddy Lumba, on its drive time show, hosted by one of the city’s experienced DJ’s ‘Big Shaq’, every Wednesday and Friday at 5:00pm-5:30pm till the day of the grand event ON 26TH DECEMBER @ ROYAL LAMERTA HOTEL.
According to Fred Kyei Sarpong, Gen. Manager of Boss FM ,the station feels proud to be associated with DADDY LUMBA’ S event. He further stated in an interview with Kwabena Agyeman-Kobia (Communicator, HomeProud Events), that the gesture is an honour and an endorsement of the much anticipated show, and also recognition of Daddy Lumba’s contribution to Ghanaian music over the years.
The show, touted by pundits in the industry as the ‘Homecoming Show’ for the veteran highlife musician regarded as a quintessential of a musical genius, will be his first ever live performance in Kumasi, at the plush Royal Lamerta Hotel, Ahodwo.
Other media partners for the show are Fox FM 97.9, Angel FM 96.1, Rainbow Radio UK, Sankofa Magazine, Africawatch Magazine & Shop around Advertising Paper.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 9 More People Have Been Arrested in Ghana in Connection With the Cocaine Case
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyepong Says Cocaine Girl is the Girlfriend of President Mahama’s Brother & Also She is Being Chopped Down By the CEO of Ghana Cocoa Board
- She Thinks We Are All STUPID | Cocaine Girl-Nayele Ametefeh Says She Thought She Was Carrying GOLD and Not Coke
- ECG Workers Threaten to Throw The Nation into Darkness If Sacked Boss is Not Reinstated: For A Largely Incompetent Organisation They Have A Lot Of Nerve- And Aren’t We Already in Darkness?
- Assistant Director At The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Two Others, Arrested For Allegedly Aiding Ruby To Use The VVIP lounge At Kotoka Before Boarding Her Flight