Samini, who since 2004 has been releasing albums in two years interval has finally released his fourth and new album titled ‘C.E.O’. In 2004 Samini then known as Batman, released his debut album ‘Dankwansere’ (Batman). The album had songs like ‘Linda’ and ‘Gyae Shie’. This album won him two awards at the Ghana Music Awards in the same year.
He followed it up in 2006 with another album ‘Samini’, with popular songs like ‘Odo’ (love) and ‘Samini’ on the album. He picked three awards at the 2007 Ghana Music Awards. He released his third album ‘Dagaati’ in 2008, some popular songs on the album includes ‘Movement’, ‘Where My Baby Dey’ and ‘Sweet Girls’.
Samini’s current project ‘C.E.O’ is an 18 track album. The album is filled with more danceable tunes this time around. The album launch and the retail tour began at the Golden Tulip, after which the train moved to Metro TV, where the artiste made an appearance on the station’s Saturday entertainment program ‘Morning Ride’.
The retail train then moved to the forecourt of MTN, inside Osu. At Osu, he interacted with his fans, sign autographs and took pictures with them. After here,the action was moved to Melcom Plus building, North Kaneshie and later to Accra Mall and continued at the Aphrodisiac Night Club for a climax.
Samini promises to let his presence be felt not only in Ghana but on the continent of Africa as a whole hence recording with Nigerian artistes M.I. and Tuface Idibia. Also on the album are Sonny Balli, Kwaw Kese, Pat Thomas, R2Bees and SK Blinks.
Story by Ebenezer Anangfio Jnr./GhanaCelebrities.com/Ghana
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WHEN BEING BLACK SUCKS: White Lesbian Mother Sues Sperm Bank After She Gave Birth to Mixed-Race Baby Because She Was Sent Black Man's Sperm
- First Case of Ebola Registered in Texas in The USA
- The US Manufactured Ebola? US Born Liberian Professor Says So...
- FIPAG Is Still ‘Attacking’ Foreigners – They Stopped Another Foreign Crew From Shooting An Advert in Ghana
- Accra Metropolitan Assembly's Exercise Showing Defective Reactionary Nature of Ghanaian Public Officials