According to top Ghanaian female hiplife act, Mzbel, she left her job at Metro TV due to the ‘bossy’ nature of broadcaster, Jon Germain. Speaking to Kwaku Sintim-Misa (KSM) on Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF) on that same TV channel, Mzbel said “I left Metro TV because Jon Germain was giving me a hard time”.
She explained that she was brought on as a producer for the entertainment TV magazine, ‘Smash TV’ (now Allo Tigo), a show that was being produced by Jon Germain. Judging by her posturing in TGIF, there was a clear clash in their characters making it difficult for Mzbel to cope. She said that in the end, she decided to leave Metro TV as a case of ‘who is boss’ couldn’t be avoided. “It was a case of boss over boss”, she explained.
Subsequently, Mzbel left Metro TV to pursue a job in editing at Apex advertising Agency before eventually turning to music. She also revealed to KSM that she has now gotten used to all the controversy and media frenzy around her. According to her, she buys publications that gossip about her and reads them for fun at home.
Among the other issues that came up for discussion on TGIF included her love life, her son and family. Mzbel disclosed that she is currently in a very serious relationship that should lead to marriage soon but was she hesitant to give more information to avoid the usual speculations surrounding her love life
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award
- BG: Serena Williams Shows Curves at Miami Beach
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: The Position You Sleep in With Your Partner Shows The Strength Of The Relationship?
- ‘Mad’ Reggie Rockstone Punches Roro for Describing VVIP’s Latest Single ‘Selfie’ as a Substandard Recording
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Couples Are More Likely to Argue When Hungry?