Ghanaian youngest and rising finest movie production house, Muda Filmz is warming up to take the movie industry by storm again with yet another out-of-the ordinary movie titled ‘Crazy.’
This will be second from the production’s stables after its first movie; Kiss Me If You Can wowed the industry early this year. With this new movie, Muda Filmz has indeed shown that it has come to stay in Ghana’s refurbished movie industry.
It will be outdooring the movie onto the big screens come Friday, November 26 at the National Theatre in Accra via a grand red carpet premiere. This is anticipated to attract a number of movie stakeholders including the crème de la crème of the movie industry and the movie’s cast.
Currently the movie has been endorsed by few stakeholders who have seen it as one of the biggest and best yet-to-be released movies to climax the year, 2010. Technically, it is in standard of its own as young Director/Writer; Kobi Rana’s originality came to bare with his blending of creative ideas into a unified and pleasing whole. His artistic interpretation of the script and handling of characters, no doubt makes him a rising genius.
CEO of the Muda Filmz, Mahmuda Sally, says “this movie will make a big success than ‘Kiss Me If You Can’ because the storyline is more interesting.”
“Crazy” tells the story of Aba (Yvonne Nelson) who engages in high time prostitution under the management of Mama Cash played by Kalsoum Sinare. A strange man Michael (Prince David Osei) who happens to be an angel appears and disappears unceremoniously to Aba and her curiosity draws her closer to him.
Her life then begins to take a new turn when she eventually becomes addicted to Michael. But something went wrong. There, the intrigue begins as the ALMIGHTY ONE (God) played by veteran actor, Kofi Middleton Mends’ is not ready to lose his angel to the World. “What God has put together, let no man put asunder,” then became a palpable description for rest of the fairy-tale which movie enthusiasts will be seeing for themselves.
The movie also stars the talented Roselyn Ngissah, Kobi Rana, Marcus McCarthy, introducing Salma Mumin and Nana Yaa Kuma. Tickets are currently selling at www.ticketghana.com and will also be selling at the gate during the premiere on Friday.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence