I’m a BIG time movie buff and will avidly watch a variety of movies including movies from overseas. West African movies have always glued me to my couch clutching my sides with laughter or shaking my head in disdain.
One thing I can say is that I’m sincerely not biased when it comes to reviewing movies and African movies are surely no exception. I guess it was different this time around as I’ve not watched an African Movie on a large screen so this did add some good points towards the movie, I feel it gives the movie some credibility.
I had to commend the scriptwriter/director of the movie “Shirley Frimpong Manso” and the rest of her production team. After all they made the effort to bring ‘6 Hours to Christmas’ over here to London on the big screen.
When I first heard it was coming to town I was more that excited as I was pretty much prepared to wait for the DVD to come out.
It was fantastic that the two main characters of the movie “ Chris Attoh & Damilola Adegbite” made it down for the film’s premiere where they posed for red carpet pictures and interviews.
Shirley Frimpong Manson was especially hospitable and fabulous to meet and gave us a warm welcome and a short introduction in the theatre before the movie started.
The theatre was absolutely packed out with enthusiastic cinema goers, you have to know it was worth the trip as people were willing to pay £10.00 a ticket and came out in the freezing cold temperatures for the premiere.
I think Shirley Frimpong Manso’s success with her previous movies were enough to bring people out even in this cold weather for the premiere of her latest.
I’ve watched all of Shirley’s Movies and I’ve watched enough west African movies to know she does more than a compelling and creative job.
The movie came with an awesome story line, with a surprise twists at the end and humour all the way Continue Reading From Here
Written & Submitted By Sassy Chic/GhanaCelebrities.Com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase-Seven Up Including Ghana’s Elikem
- OBS: A Ghanaian Nurse & Another Charged With 19 Counts Of Ill Treatment Of A Person Who Lacks Capacity In UK For Sleeping On Duty
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: What Matters To You? Brand Names Or How You Look In An Outfit?
- POLITRICKS OF THE DAY: Rawlings Asks-Why Was Amidu Abandoned To Fight A Lonely Battle?
- Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother | This Is What Happens When Ghanaian Fathers Are Irresponsible---A Clear Insult To Her Father
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines