It is only natural that as human beings, we wake up each day to chase success, comfort and well being. If we are in an undesirable situation today, then it is simply because we failed to pick the right step in our efforts yesterday.
The correlation between our today and tomorrow certainly follows the relationship between where we find ourselves today as a result of our yesterday.
It is a common doctrine preached by many that, our input today determines our out put tomorrow. What we will attain tomorrow will simply be a mirror reflection of our today.
Our success and all that we wish for in the nearest future therefore rest on our today. Finding the right path today will bring you to the right destination tomorrow.
Failing to act today, will bring you nothing tomorrow, after all, you did nothing today so why should you expect any return? If our success tomorrow is determined by our efforts today, then we surely have a lot to do today so as to achieve the lot that we want tomorrow.
The various successful men we see today were not successful yesterday; they were slaving and working hard. Their success today is a return of the hard work, dedication and sacrifices they were engaged in yesterday.
Considering the above, it will be prudent for us to examine our future desire (success or failure) and scrutinize what we are doing today towards the realization of “that” which we desire.
To fetch the success that we deserve in life, we must act today and gear all our efforts towards its achievements.
If you do not expect to win a lottery tomorrow because you have not staked one today, won’t it be hypocritical of you to expect success tomorrow when you have omitted to act today?
Whatever you want to be tomorrow immensely depends on your today. Your unknown tomorrow is known today in the light that, it will reflect your today’s effort.
You have today to enable you achieve the tomorrow that you want. Your tomorrow’s success is in your today’s hands.
Do not make the mistake you made yesterday which have landed you in whatever undesirable situation today.
Get up today; make some vigorous plans and efforts directed to the success you deserve. Put in your total strength today and your tomorrow will surely be a gaudy one, for your tomorrow’s success depends on your today’s effort.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
He loves to teach and share his online money making tips for free with others on www.ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent runs with the catchphrase “Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOKN Bois Returns With Coz Ov Moni Part 2 | Watch The Trailer Below + The Whole Of Part 1
- PHOTOS From The 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCAs) Nominations Ceremony | Feat. Yvonne Okoro, Majid Michel, Sandra Ankobiah, Joselyn Dumas, Karen Igho & Others…
- THE BIG QUESTION: Would You Give Your Man A ‘HALL PASS’?
- DID SHE REALLY SAY THAT? Juliet Ibrahim Says She 'Receives More Favours Because Of Her Fair Complexion' | No Wonder Yvonne Nelson & Others Are Bleaching Their Lives Away
- If You Are Looking For A ‘Good Girl’, Stay Away From The Social Media JUNKIES
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know