After publishing the article on the upcoming vulgar centred movie “ Hidden Passion”, I had a call from John Dumelo who said, he does not remember shooting any revealing sex scene like seen in the movie.
As the trailer flows with a deliberate effort not to show the face of the person showing his butt which comes just after John Dumelo’s sex scene , it is clear that the producers want us to believe it is John’s back side and that is exactly what I did.
I am therefore changing the title of the article until we are able to reach the producers and ascertain whose backside it is in the trailer.
I will refer to the person showing his hairy butt as “Mr Nobody” until the producers come out to tell us who it really is in that scene.
If it was a scene cut from another movie just to be fixed in “Hidden Passion” to represent John Dumelo, then as I apologize to John Dumelo for the mxed-up, the producers should also make their way to him to equally apologize.
Eventhough John Dumelo was engaged in some sex scenes in the movie, he said ” the butt is not his, that scene is not him”, and he does not know where that came from…
Below is the trailer, watch it and help us solve the mystery since John Dumelo said he does not also know whose butt it could be. Obviously it is not mine and not yours either…
description=”Ho Sit Down: This Is A Disgrace, Please Ladies Dont Ever Try This”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Boko Haram Release Video in Which They’re Slaughtering Civilians They Deem Infidels
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion