Following the successful premier of Kwaw Ansah’s new film titled the ‘Good Old Days- The Love Of AA’ at the national theatre and the Efua Sutherland Drama Studio in Legon respectively, the team is set to give an opportunity to other regions to have a feel of this new film. The film is scheduled to be shown at Kumasi Polytechnic (K-Poly) and Takoradi Polytechnic (T-Poly) this Friday, 17th December, 2010.
There will be two screenings; the first screening starts at 6:30pm while the second screening starts at 8:30pm. ‘The Good Old Days-The Love of AA’ is an intriguing and compelling story of love, family life, childhood mischief and pranks.
It ends with a mixture of comic and tragic events that are sure to capture the imagination of the viewing public and cause people to re-examine their interpersonal relations, which tend to pose a great challenge to society.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women