Following the successful premier of Kwaw Ansah’s new film titled the ‘Good Old Days- The Love Of AA’ at the national theatre and the Efua Sutherland Drama Studio in Legon respectively, the team is set to give an opportunity to other regions to have a feel of this new film. The film is scheduled to be shown at Kumasi Polytechnic (K-Poly) and Takoradi Polytechnic (T-Poly) this Friday, 17th December, 2010.
There will be two screenings; the first screening starts at 6:30pm while the second screening starts at 8:30pm. ‘The Good Old Days-The Love of AA’ is an intriguing and compelling story of love, family life, childhood mischief and pranks.
It ends with a mixture of comic and tragic events that are sure to capture the imagination of the viewing public and cause people to re-examine their interpersonal relations, which tend to pose a great challenge to society.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BNI Uncovers Big Time Scam Within the Ghana National Service Scheme
- WHEN BEING BLACK SUCKS: White Lesbian Mother Sues Sperm Bank After She Gave Birth to Mixed-Race Baby Because She Was Sent Black Man's Sperm
- First Case of Ebola Registered in Texas in The USA
- The US Manufactured Ebola? US Born Liberian Professor Says So...
- FIPAG Is Still ‘Attacking’ Foreigners – They Stopped Another Foreign Crew From Shooting An Advert in Ghana