They say when a blind man wants to “stone” you; it’s either because he already has the stone in his hands or under his foot. Just as a blind man, the under pressure Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson might have her reasons for denying all the guys that she has been associated with.
When she was denying the Jon Germains, the John Dumelos, the Jym Ikes and the Derrick Boatengs seems like she knows what she was doing. I am sure Ghanaians are anxious to know who the lucky guy in her life is. But hold it. These guys are the ones that the media know. What about the unknown guys she had bonked before or still bonking? Hmmm!
Yeah! Yeah! The banned actress probably has a reason for denying those ‘fine’ men as information reaching GhanaCelebrities.com says that the actress is heading for a Christmas shopping in Dubai for 6 days in the company of her newest boyfriend.
Though we did not get to know who the boyfriend is, we do not think it is one of the guys mentioned above.
Our source revealed among other things that, the two lovebirds will be rediscovering their love. They will also be shopping for the Christmas and other stuff in far away Dubai. We just hope, she will not come back to Ghana with a pregnancy. (Even if she did, do I care?)
Perhaps, this is done to enable her get out of the media for now.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence