Sunderland have made an approache to sign Sulley Muntari on loan.Black Cats boss Steve Bruce is looking to bolster his midfield and has now targeted Ghana international Muntari and Benin ace Sessegnon.
Muntari is currently at Inter Milan and was a regular under Jose Mourinho during his first season, but following his departure he has been limited to just eight appearances.
Now Bruce is hoping he can land the former Portsmouth star, although there is also understood to be interest from elsewhere in the Premier League.
But it is hoped that fellow Ghana internationals John Mensah and Asamoah Gyan, currently at Sunderland, will help persuade Muntari to move to the North East.
Likewise there is known to be a number of clubs looking at Sessegnon, who is available from Paris St Germain after he had a public falling out with coach Antoine Kombouare.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Photo: Joselyn Dumas Stuns in Ankara Outfit
- New Video: Christina Milian feat. Lil Wayne - 'Do It'
- Female Ho Polytechnic Student Stabbed To Death: Case Of Mistaken Identity?
- Peter Okoye's Daughter Aliona is Freaking Adorable in New Photos
- Supt Kofi Sarpong Says He Will Arrest Any Musician Who Smokes Weed