Sunderland have made an approache to sign Sulley Muntari on loan.Black Cats boss Steve Bruce is looking to bolster his midfield and has now targeted Ghana international Muntari and Benin ace Sessegnon.
Muntari is currently at Inter Milan and was a regular under Jose Mourinho during his first season, but following his departure he has been limited to just eight appearances.
Now Bruce is hoping he can land the former Portsmouth star, although there is also understood to be interest from elsewhere in the Premier League.
But it is hoped that fellow Ghana internationals John Mensah and Asamoah Gyan, currently at Sunderland, will help persuade Muntari to move to the North East.
Likewise there is known to be a number of clubs looking at Sessegnon, who is available from Paris St Germain after he had a public falling out with coach Antoine Kombouare.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich
- Castro’s Family Attacks Spiritualist in His House and Demands Castro Within Seven (7) Days + Spiritualists Says Castro is NOT Dead