Sunderland have made an approache to sign Sulley Muntari on loan.Black Cats boss Steve Bruce is looking to bolster his midfield and has now targeted Ghana international Muntari and Benin ace Sessegnon.
Muntari is currently at Inter Milan and was a regular under Jose Mourinho during his first season, but following his departure he has been limited to just eight appearances.
Now Bruce is hoping he can land the former Portsmouth star, although there is also understood to be interest from elsewhere in the Premier League.
But it is hoped that fellow Ghana internationals John Mensah and Asamoah Gyan, currently at Sunderland, will help persuade Muntari to move to the North East.
Likewise there is known to be a number of clubs looking at Sessegnon, who is available from Paris St Germain after he had a public falling out with coach Antoine Kombouare.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films
- Music Council of Ghana Scares Ministry of Tourism With A Massive Demonstration Come 14th March, 2014