2 days ago, there was a publication made by Gossip Mama which stated that, a half Nigerian and Half Ghanaian Fabric Designer “Ify” with her own company by name ‘Ada-Esi Fabrics seems to be the new chick on the block for Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo.
Few minutes after the above publication, Ify contacted me via the GhanaCelebrities.Com Blackberry messenger and asked that the said article be pulled down.
Refusing to honour her request, I offered her the platform to tell her story in a form of either to deny the rumour or confirm it.
Ify who rejected the offer repeatedly stated that, she had just gotten off the phone with John Dumelo and the Ghanaian Actor emphatically told her that, he did not mention it to GhanaCelebrities.Com that Ify was a “mere friend”.
From our conversation which lasted for couple of minutes, it seems, Ify was largely worried because of the fact that Gossip Mama labelled her as a “mere friend” in line with what John Dumelo disclosed to us.
The twist of this whole John Dumelo & Ify chronicle is that, on the same day of the publication, an email came in from “someone” who claims to be the cousin of the real (authentic) girlfriend of John Dumelo… Find the email below…
Hello Miss Gossip Mama
Just a little clarification, my cousin is in a serious relationship with John Dumelo and her name is definitely not IFY. She lives in the state VA to be precise and I have plenty of proof of their relationship.
So this story about John dating Ify or whatever is not true unles you have some kind of proof; can you please post it cos I will be glad to see why such a rumor exist unless maybe he’s double timing my cousin. who knows???
But I can assure you that he is definitely in a relationship with my cousin. You can contact John to clarify on this matter because I want to get to the bottom of this matter as well.
From the above email and the very fact that Ify was “pissed” about citing her as a “mere friend” of John Dumelo, I feel there is more to this whole story.
I can’t seem to get my head around the development. So far, I think either Ify has been played or she has been “boasting” to her friends as our source revealed as being the girl friend of John Dumelo, therefore was extremely embarrassed when John mentioned to GhanaCelebrities.Com that she fits no where than a “mere friend”.
Anyway, I thought I should let you guys know this and also find out; what do you guys think about this? What direction do you think this is going…? Is John Dumelo messing with these two ladies or what?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date