GhanaLive.tv, Ghana’s leading broadcaster of Ghanaian television over broadband Internet, announced today the launch of live global content streaming from Ghana. Real-time programming from content providers in Ghana will be streamed through GhanaLive.tv. For the first time ever, the Ghanaian Diaspora will now be able to view TV content online through computers, mobile phones and via IPTV directly on their television sets.
Since launching its beta version of GhanaLive.tv, the company has seen a huge surge in its viewership by Ghanaians around the world and others who are keenly interested in following political, social and business developments in Ghana.
According to Chris Armah Angus, the co-founder and Vice President of GhanaLive.tv. “Information and video on the web is a very interesting combination. What better way to inform Ghanaians and the world about current events in Ghana through Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We want to connect everything about Ghana to the outside world. By catering to a specialty world market, GhanaLive.tv also provides great opportunities for both advertisers and broadcasters to reach the Ghanaian Diaspora market.”
Today, GhanaLive.tv is broadcasting secured content from ethnic programming providers through four dedicated channels. Angus continued, “Never before has there been a U.S.-based multi-media, entertainment and information network devoted solely to quality Ghanaian programming. GhanaLive.tv fills a void in the global Ghanaian media market by providing intelligent and appealing entertainment to a community that is aware of its heritage and hungry for quality programming.”
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Boko Haram Release Video in Which They’re Slaughtering Civilians They Deem Infidels
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion