What don’t we know about success yet? We seem to know the ins and outs of success and yet many of us with all our efforts cannot achieve the success we desire in Life. This has lead to a lot of us settling for less or giving up on the concept of achieving success in life.
We know success is relative, success belongs to hard working people who are able to keep a consistent momentum with their struggle, and also we fully have embraced the fact that success is not a destination, but a continuous journey.
With all the above at our finger tips and under thorough implementation, like some huge igneous rock, we remain stagnant in our endeavours. The only part of us that seems to move is our imagination and even that, we are beginning to feel like harebrained individuals and would soon give up on the fantasies of success we deploy in our minds.
Yes, the above feeling is not far from what most successful people we admire went through. Success is a dicey concept surrounded by lousy teachers and associates such as Prof. Mistake, Disappointment Ph.D, Evangelist False Hope and worst of all, illiterate Ignorance.
In order to fetch Success guarded by all the above lousy personas, you need the very simple trick to jump over them. These dreadful pot holes on our journey towards success must surely be beaten; else we will never get to the success we desire.
I know you are asking yourself what the simplest trick entails. No one can guarantee you a smooth ride towards Success. It is more likely than not that you will fall into one the above outlined pot holes.
What I can guarantee you is a bounce back mechanism which will quickly cushion you up after your fall to continue the journey. This is the simplest trick to achieving success in life, guaranteed, effective and efficient, yet majority of us do not embrace it in our journey towards success.
To be successful, you must have a number of projects planned, to which you look forward. The beauty of this is that, any of these projects or plans can change your life over night.
This is a simple re-echoing of the adage “do not put all your eggs in one basket”. Do not only look to one project, have similar or distinct projects planned so that when the one you are working on is swallowed by one of the pot holes as you make your journey, you will pull out the other and knowing where the hole lies, you will certainly jump it.
Which student preparing for his finals would have a single topic revised or would rely on a single book? If there is any student befitting this description, then it is surely not the one who would come out successful.
As we start a new week, think about your plan B, plan C and plan Ds. What will happen to you if you make a mistake with your current project and it goes down flat? Would you become a disappointed retired success chaser or would you bounce to another positive direction courtesy of plan B?
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/ ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent is an internet enthusiast & entrepreneur, web developer and a blogger, a law student with special interest in Human Success, Personal Development and Achievements.
As a multi-niche blogger, areas of web development, internet entrepreneurship and marketing are a close heartfelt passion. He enjoys blogging and making money online.
He loves to teach and share his online money making tips for free with others on www.ScrewLife.Com
Chris-Vincent runs with the catchphrase “Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege”.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?